What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Tonight it's something I just picked up on a whim...... Asphalt Ballet...S/T

Hmmmmmm.........the voice is a little gruffer in parts than I usually like.....but DAMN!!! I LIKE this!!! :P I'm only on the second song......I'm not jumpin up and down ..... yet.......but yeah.......this is good stuff!!

Tonight it's something I just picked up on a whim...... Asphalt Ballet...S/T

Hell yeah, I love Soul Survive, that's an AWESOME tune. Those guys definitely have a little edge to them, but they didn't leave out the hooks either.

Listening to Wishing Well - S/T this morning, along with some Tangier! :banger:

This might get me tarred & feathered (or worse), but I don't care. I'm listening to the latest Hanson: Underneath Acoustic. WOW! I am so friggin impressed. It is SOOOOOO totally worth a listen. I haven't stopped spinning it in a day and half.

Right now it's CASANOVA: "Heroes." Earlier I enjoyed a little ROCK CANDY: "Sucker for a Pretty Face," and this morning I cranked to DIRTY DEEDS: "Danger of Infection." Good stuff, one and all.

Keep the faith.

Mark

A Shout At The Remix--A Tribute To Motley Crue...very interesting cd. Lots of old names trying to play the NIN game. Some are ok like Live Wire by Steve Summers, Too Fast For Love by Taime Downe, Joe Leste doing Starry Eyes is cool, and Looks That Kill by Jizzy is good. The Impotent Sea Snakes version of Stick to Your Guns is fun. Some of it is just a little too out there for me though. $6 new so I can't complain.

Before that it was L.A. Guns "Man In The Moon". Wow--that is now my favorite album by them (probably the first person to make that statement).

Making some copies tonight....playing them back. Stuck on Lord Tracy AGAIN!!! :lol:

Now.......if I can only get Bubba to let me get past "Piranha"......I can finish the dang thing!!! :rolleyes:

At least my boy's got good taste!! :P Even if we ARE on the FIFTH freakin' spin!!! :wacko::lol:

Been jammin' to:

McQueen St. "2"....this is one kickass record!!!

Tesla "Into the Now"...another kickass record!!!

The Wildhearts....."B" Sides....they will be huge one day!!!

Funny Money "Skin to Skin"...damn, I'm on a roll...another kickass record!!!

Firehouse "Primetime"......good cd...could have done without the other dudes singin' on this thing....

Been jammin' to:

McQueen St. "2"....this is one kickass record!!!

Tesla "Into the Now"...another kickass record!!!

The Wildhearts....."B" Sides....they will be huge one day!!!

Funny Money "Skin to Skin"...damn, I'm on a roll...another kickass record!!!

Firehouse "Primetime"......good cd...could have done without the other dudes singin' on this thing....

Dayuuummm! That's a great line-up of music ya got there JLP! :banger:

I love the McQueen Street 2 and Funny Money discs, and am looking forward to the Tesla as well! :headbanger:

Never heard anything from the Wildhearts; who would you compare them to?

B)