What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Here's what passed through my CD player today:

SEVENDUST: "Seasons"

BALANCE OF POWER: "Perfect Balance"

THOMAS VIKSTROM: "If I Could Fly"

LAST CRY: "In the Name of Love"

Keep the faith.

Mark

Hey, B.C., "Seasons" is the only SEVENDUST CD I've heard, so I can't compare to the others, but this one kicks some pretty serious melodic nu-metal butt. It's produced by Butch Walker, so you know production sounds like a million bucks. Worth picking up in my opinion, if you don't mind the modern metal style.

Keep the faith...and keep on rockin'!!!

Mark

Listening to Wishing Well - S/T featuring Greg Leon right now.

Very interesting indy release from Greg,who I believe was very briefly in Dokken in the EARLY 80s. There are a variety of styles presented on this disc(several songs have a southern rock feel to them), but for the most part, it's straight ahead,hard-driving rock ,just how I like it! :banger:

Guest dangerX

just the cd i burned for me 'band mates'( my boss on drums, the it guy on lead guitar, myself on lead guitar, dan on bass, and ... get this, my boss' daughter on vocals ( she sings pop and country, but we are doing... ) ) , AC/DC : You shook me all night long, back in black, hells bells; Metallica: the four horsemen, seek and destroy, master of puppets; Poison : talk dirty to me; Ozzy : crazy train. ...as the fist set of song to try and get down. my boss is complaining about doing the double bass drum, and i can't wait to her his daughter. should be fun. =)

Hey, that's pretty damn cool. I can't imagine what it would be like listening to me on a CD. (I guess first I'd have to posess some kind of musical talent to be on their in the first place!)

Let us know how it goes.

Listening to :

Shortino - Booked,Toured....Released!

Logan/Robertson - Revisited

:drink::banger:

I thought about buying one of those when I worked at Sears a year ago. I figured that you'd be set for awhile with one of those. Just never pulled the trigger. But, now that you bring it up, the idea is starting to become appealing again. <_<

It's really cool to have. I got mine for Christmas about 4 years ago and its been one of the best things I've gotten. It's just a pain sometimes when you want to change all 200 discs. Talk about taking awhile.

I can only imagine! I hope your CDs are stored next to it. Otherwise, you could use it as your work out.

I think I'm going to have to give serious consideration to the idea of getting one. (May have to pick up that second job again so I can get my discount back before buying one.)

It's really cool to have. I got mine for Christmas about 4 years ago and its been one of the best things I've gotten. It's just a pain sometimes when you want to change all 200 discs. Talk about taking awhile.

I hear that! I picked up the Sony 300 disc player a couple a years ago and it took FOREVER to load that thing and enter all the titles ... what a freakin' pain!

As to the topic, a wee bit o' Armored Saint goin' on right now... Can U Deliver? :headbanger:

Stupid question here, guys with multi-hundred disc players........

How the heck are you gonna know what you're in the mood for ohhhh.....50 discs down the way???????

Serious question...'cuz I don't understand the need for them........ :blink:

Stupid question here, guys with multi-hundred disc players........

How the heck are you gonna know what you're in the mood for ohhhh.....50 discs down the way???????

Serious question...'cuz I don't understand the need for them........ :blink:

An excellent question...for me I just load it up with all kinds of stuff and set categories for each disc (i.e. hard rock, classical, blues, progressive, etc.) and you can have it go fully random, random within specific categories or you can program it to play specific discs or even songs. I like random within categories, it's kinda like listening to a radio station that plays only bands you like...

...but that's just me... :crazy:

I'm the same way. I can have up to 8 different catagories so I just play what I'm in the mood for or just hit random on all 200. Plus I keep to track to the best of my ability what is in in there. So if I want to listen to a certain disc I just play that one. I feel it gives you more options so I don't have to change the disc every 45 minutes.

Pretty Maids - Planet Panic

Pink Cream 69 - Sonic Dynamite

Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome

Sabre Tiger - Project One

Iced Earth - The Glorius Burden

Do you have a video of the Bump N Grind thing you do? We'd love to see it on the site. Then maybe people would forget about Janet Jackson for a while :P

Do you have a video of the Bump N Grind thing you do? We'd love to see it on the site. Then maybe people would forget about Janet Jackson for a while  :P

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you really want some Comedy Relief there, doncha??? :lol:

Nope.......no videos......just stills. :blink:

Hey......we have fun!!!

Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden.......Man, this disc simply rocks. I bought it last week, and I have listened to it every day. It just keeps sounding better and better every time! Also a new band called Astral Doors, if you like the Dio/Rainbow/Deep Purple sound, then this one is for you. The singer sounds just like Dio. Both these are new and are grade A!!!