What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

With all that talk about it around here...

Spread Eagle - S/T

Bitches Brew! It's got me, and it's got you. Now who ya tryin' to fool? Everybody's got a bitch, baby you do too!

:headbanger:

Ooooh.......Ooooh........ Killer idea!!

Better than whiskey in my Wheaties any day!! What a waker upper!!! :crazy:

Spread Eagle - S/T

Bitches Brew! It's got me, and it's got you. Now who ya tryin' to fool? Everybody's got a bitch, baby you do too!

Ya know what really kicks ass is Spread Eagle WITH whiskey in your wheaties... :crazy:

Spread Eagle - S/T

Ya know what really kicks ass is Spread Eagle WITH whiskey in your wheaties... :crazy:

:lol: Tell ya what......it's been so long since I've actually had a drink.......whiskey in my Wheaties would definitely have me..............

"Lyin on the floor.............." :lol::wacko:

:lol: Tell ya what......it's been so long since I've actually had a drink.......whiskey in my Wheaties would definitely have me..............

"Lyin on the floor.............." :lol::wacko:

:lol: very nice segue!

...onto Pyn Siren now...just in the mood for kickass rock 'n' roll this morning...go figure... :banger:

Listened to, The Shake "Smash & Grab" on the way to the office today. Pretty cool Indie!

BT, have  you heard Shooting At The Sun yet?

Not yet. The only Thunder CD's I've heard are their 1st two. Loved Backstreet Symphony and wasn't too thrilled w/ Laughing. I've heard the song "Fly on the Wall" which was pretty good off of Behind Closed Doors also but that's it.

Listening to.....

Sweet Teaze - Do It Til It Hurtz &

Rock Candy - Sucker For a Pretty Face ....this morning! :banger:

The S/T Every Mother's NIghtmare is a great CD!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH it does!!!! :D I hear the second one is even better!!! (It's on it's way here now!!) :banger:

What do you think of the other releases???

YEAH it does!!!! :D I hear the second one is even better!!! (It's on it's way here now!!) :banger:

Let me know what you think of Wake Up Screaming. I picked up both at the same time last summer and loved the first but the second one just seemed to me really uninspired and a little boring. I've tried listening to it a few times now and never could get into it. It seems this cd is either real hot or real cold with everyone that hears it. Btw, for as rare as the 1st seems to be I ran across it 3 times over a 2 week span w/ all 3 in excellent condition and never paid more than $4 a piece. Kept one, sold one for $18 and the other for $10.

Let me know what you think of Wake Up Screaming. I picked up both at the same time last summer and loved the first but the second one just seemed to me really uninspired and a little boring. I've tried listening to it a few times now and never could get into it. It seems this cd is either real hot or real cold with everyone that hears it. Btw, for as rare as the 1st seems to be I ran across it 3 times over a 2 week span w/ all 3 in excellent condition and never paid more than $4 a piece. Kept one, sold one for $18 and the other for $10.

Ok......I Will!! :D I've already heard a few songs from "Wake Up Screaming" ("thank you oh great provider of music, you know who you are"...:P) ((sorry for quoting you Pete............HAD to!! :lol: )) and was pretty much floored by "I Hate Myself", "If I Had My Way" and "Bang To The Bone"......so I'm really looking forward to the rest now!!!

The first one is rare??? COOL!!!! I just got that a couple of weeks ago for $5.00 ........and the second one for 99 cents!!!

Cool!!! I love a good bargain!!! :P

Speaking of bargains, I just popped in another one of my $.33 cds and wow, so far it's great. Return To Zero (RTZ), featuring Brad Delp, of Boston fame. I'm only to track 5 so far, but I'm really digging it! It'll go in the great bargain thread too, if it keeps it up.

Listening to Y&T - UnEarthed Vol. 1 at work this morning.

..........BABY...set me free, show your emotion,.....all in the name of loveeeee...... :drink:

Swiching gears here this morning.........now, I know some of you don't / won't like this choice (yeah, you!!! :P) but now it's:

NICKELBACK!!! The Long Road :banger:

:lol: Gotta love that Chad Kroeger growl!! :devil: