What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Enya ~ "Amarantine"...I need something relaxing for the mind!

RTZ (Return to Zero) - Lost

RTZ - Return to Zero

Coheed & Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV

How do you rate these guys? I've had their songs sitting around for almost a year now waiting to be heard. I heard them once, was interested but not interested enough to quickly get them onto a CD and into my ears. Is it good stuff?

I just listened to a bunch more of Ipod stuff at lunch like Bad Influence, Big Guns etc.

I really like them, they're a grower. Lot of influences, everything from hard rock, prog, punk, alternative, etc. The thing that gets me is they really sound like they play from the heart, the emotion really comes through IMHO.

I first heard "In Keeping Secrets..." off the third release a ways back on satellite radio and I thought hmm, that was interesting, plus I had never heard of the band. But then as I heard it a few more times, I really started to dig it... I think I might even be officially a fan now... :anon:

Based on your opinions I've read, I think it would be something you'd get into. You're not afraid of modern influences, etc.

Let me know what you think. If you want me to throw a couple MP3's your way to sample, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.

Thanks for the offer mate. You've re-sparked my interest. I think I actually have this full album at home and even a few more, so I'll check 'em out. It's just trying to find the time to listen to 'em. :) I'll let you know what I think when I get there.

This morning I listened to an advance copy of Warrant's 'Born again'. As a huge Warrant fan, have to admit I was disappointed immensly. Not a trace of the Warrant that recorded their first 3 albums. Songwriting is very average, musically average, lyirically average/below average and overall the band just doesn't sound like Warrant at all. Not even Black n' Blue. They just sound like an average rock band from about the way. Track 9, something like 'Down in Diamonds' was good, and that was about it IMO. Can't say I am surprised though after the samples, pretty much what I expected. I really hope they get Jani back because they sincerely need him.

Spinning again ...:

RTZ - Return to Zero

Phantastic !!

Distance - Under The One Sky

Demon - Unexpected Guest

UFO - Force It

Toto - Hydra

The Babys - Valentine Baby

Some of you will not believe this, but I am currently listening to:

Van Stephenson - China Girl !!!

It's obviously a CDR - a special collectors issue - done by some fan club. But I don't give a flying f**K, it's GREAT !!

:banana:

Some of you will not believe this, but I am currently listening to:

Van Stephenson - China Girl          !!!

It's obviously a CDR - a special collectors issue - done by some fan club. But I don't give a flying f**K, it's GREAT !!

:banana:

Bernd,

I have always loved you!

5000 COPIES PLEASE :P:lol:

The Wedding - s/t

Fall Out Boy - 'Under a cork tree'

Funeral for a Friend - 'Casually dressed and deep in conversation' (Brilliance.)

fortnox/fortnox..on LP..finally got the turntable hooked up ..after 15+ years..

It's about gotdamn time!!! :lol: