Song of the Day

66 mustang

Oh gosh, well right now there's quite a few! Here's a link to my ever changing playlist of them https://open.spotify.com/user/bellarina12106/playlist/5AX4M3tDRHSiajkNq62OTz?si=KSW_9YeiRnmld0V40uVJdg

Noelle ~ Daniel Amos 

It's amazing and very head sticky! 

On 12/10/2005 at 2:10 PM, 66 mustang said:

basically it is songs that get stuck in your head and you can't get rid of it or a song that you heard and had to hear again and again.

Both, kind of, I think- for anybody else asking the same thing 😉

On 10/3/2019 at 4:29 PM, PetraGirl86 said:

Oh gosh, well right now there's quite a few! Here's a link to my ever changing playlist of them https://open.spotify.com/user/bellarina12106/playlist/5AX4M3tDRHSiajkNq62OTz?si=KSW_9YeiRnmld0V40uVJdg

Noelle ~ Daniel Amos 

It's amazing and very head sticky! 

So, I've changed it-- Something to believe in-Poison

• 2023 Gold Donors

I was working in the vicinity of a great music store called "Radical Records" today and had the pleasure of meeting my first forum member. This one's for you Doggy. Keep on Rockin' brother.

• Like 1

One for Darkstone

Working Class Man - Jimmy Barnes

15 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I was working in the vicinity of a great music store called "Radical Records" today and had the pleasure of meeting my first forum member. This one's for you Doggy. Keep on Rockin' brother.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

The biggest hurdle I have when it comes to listening to new music is the fact that I love listening to my old favorites. There's only so many hours in the day. Here's one from the vaults that I'm sure you all know, but haven't heard in a while. I got this album when I was 19 and it was on heavy rotation. A "One in a Million" album, you might say.

• 2023 Gold Donors

This one popped up on youtube. It caught my attention, for obvious reasons. It's not new, but what an absolute honey and what a voice! She has quite a few videos of covers featuring old school hard rock classics. Haven't checked them out yet.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Not the usual HH fare, but I love this song. I had the 12" single when it was released in '87. "Roachford" weren't really well know down here back then. Fast forward to '94 and another great track, "Only to be with you" comes from out of nowhere and dominates the charts.

Was listening to this the otehr day as a friend recommended it. Never been a fan, but I have to say the CD is pretty good.
Was familiar with Teenagers which is a great song so I gave it a go.
This is the other standout song.

• 2023 Gold Donors

When I was growing up there was always records in the house. This single was the first piece of recorded music that I owned, with my name written on it. I was about three. The second single I had was "Disco Duck". I've come a long way baby.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Songs of the day. Three of 'em. One of my favourite vocalists is also imho, very, very, underrated. Tony Martin. I love Ronnie, but without doubt the Tony Martin "Black Sabbath" era was my favourite. So many side projects as well. These three only scratch the surface.