Cricket !

Wotty

It ain't over yet. Even though Gillespie took 3 wickets today, he is still far from what he used to be, as with Gough, I think his days are numbered and should be replaced for the Test matches. England on the other hand need to Fire and attack from the beginning, not try to see off McGrath/ Lee - playing safe don't work against the Aussies. I think the one dayers have been interesting, one match England dishing out a good thrashing (less than a week ago) and now the Aussies doing the same. Should be a very interesting couple of months ahead and don't take it for granted it's all going to be one way traffic.

A stat on Darren Gough on the cricket last night...

On his last 14 'opening' bowling spells, he has taken a total of 4 wickets!

Yeah, I think this spells of being washed up.

It ain't over yet. Even though Gillespie took 3 wickets today, he is still far from what he used to be, as with Gough, I think his days are numbered and should be replaced for the Test matches. England on the other hand need to Fire and attack from the beginning, not try to see off McGrath/ Lee - playing safe don't work against the Aussies. I think the one dayers have been interesting, one match England dishing out a good thrashing (less than a week ago) and now the Aussies doing the same. Should be a very interesting couple of months ahead and don't take it for granted it's all going to be one way traffic.

I don't see how all you nuts can fill 8 pages talking about those damn chirping insects.

As far as crickets go, I say "Kill 'Em All!" (and I'm not talking about the Metallica album either).

OK, sorry, back to your regularly scheduled sporting discussions.

I just thought after our batting display the "I can't be arsed" syndrome reared it's ugly head.By the way,I can't wait to hear from Dave and Doggy etc,etc.. :anon:

Hello lads and a good morning , afternoon or what ever the hell it is at the minute over there in god old England town.

Now my good friend Ian , i sense from your post that you might be expecting an absolute barrage of smart arse remarks levelled at your boys and your fellow English cohort's from the HH message boards from my good self !!. Well you are wrong !! I learnt from Jez to be gratious in defeat and victory even though all you boys from Britain, have done nothing but bag the absolute fu-jesus out of the Aussie side for so long.

It just goes to show that if you have not played cricket for 2 months , you might just be a bit rusty for awhile. Anyway , commiserations to my English friends on a tough fought contest and thanks for the hit out.

I will take this win very gratiously.

:butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt:

I TRIED BUT I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF. :lol:

Oh and by the way, i see your Rugby Union team {which also consists of IRELAND , SCOTLAND & WALES} still could not win !!!!! Maybe you need another few countries to join the alliance aswell to help out ;):drink:

Dave - I doubt anyone including the Aussies would beat the All Blacks at the moment, so no disgrace there. Still the world cup was rather good - remind me who won that???. Am really looking forward to the Tests now, should be a great series. If the Aussies lose they have absolutely no excuses now as they proclaim to be in full working order. We shall see. My prediction is a 3-2 win for the Aussies but as I said from the start they should win on paper as they and everyone else proclaimed to be the best when they arrived here (and you wouldn't have bet against them). Over the last few weeks I have changed my opinion on them and don't think they are as good as they were, and more importantly the English team is a lot better and may surprise a few people along the way- Here's to a great hard fought battle.

I don't see how all you nuts can fill 8 pages talking about those damn chirping insects.

As far as crickets go, I say "Kill 'Em All!" (and I'm not talking about the Metallica album either).

OK, sorry, back to your regularly scheduled sporting discussions.

Mate , 8 pages is nothing , the Test matches have not even started yet and they go for 5 days so we will be up to 50+ pages before it is finished.

Australia vs England is the biggest rivalry in Cricket just in front of India and Pakistan who just want to kill each other.

:drink: from the Aussie nuts and the English peanuts {Only joking my English buddies :lol:;) }

Geez , this thread has gone very quiet :unsure: Why is that ? :lol:

Great to see Pietersen picked. I have always been a huge Thorpe fan and he will play this series as somebody will get injured.

Only a few more days to go. It seems like a long time since the last Test Match.

Pete , Pietersen is a talent and should be in that side.He is one that looks comfortable against fast bowling.England should stay with the youth and if that means Thorpe misses out , so be it. They are a good side now and the more exposure the younger ones get now , the better off England will be.

They are definately on the right track with these players. :drink:

Lee will play , make no doubt about it !!! :drink:

Let's just get these Test matches on !!!!! :banana:

Ian my friend , are you sure thats what you really want ??????? I think the tide has turned :help::drink:

Let's just get these Test matches on !!!!! :banana:

Ian my friend , are you sure thats what you really want ??????? I think the tide has turned :help::drink:

In what direction my friend ???? :drink:

Comming in and you are about to be swamped :butt::lol:;)

Dave.Your bowlers finally earnt their money and Ponting finally showed he can bat and captain at the same time.But does this minor blip in English form really fill up your arrogance <_<<_<

Dave.Your bowlers finally earnt their money and Ponting finally showed he can bat and captain at the same time.But does this minor blip in English form really fill up your arrogance <_<  <_<

Ian , there was no blip whatsoever in your form , we are just starting to find ours. Thats all :P:lol:

Yeah,you find form in one-dayers,but here come the biggies !!!!

I know , thats why you should be very worried :yikes:

You know me Ian , i'm not affraid to put it all on the line before the series.It makes it a bit more interesting even though it could result in a big eating of humble pie.

I don't like it when people only have shit to throw after they have won, yet say nothing prior.

My motto has always been "Put Up Or Shut Up" and i have to hand it to you , you give as good as you get which i like. So please keep the insults and barbs flying and i promise i will take it easy on you after we give you a good :butt: kicking. :lol::drink:;)