Cricket !

Wotty

We are not setting ourselves up for a fall 'cos everyone expects us to take a bashing when the one dayers and test matches start - I expect the Aussies to win the One dayers and the tests (and so they should seeing how much better than everyone else they are???). That is the point - they have proclaimed themselves the kings of the game, and clearly have the better team, then they go and lose to a county side!!!We are just making the most out of a crap start by the Aussies - Ponting was obviously livid when interviewed yesterday about their very average performance against SOMERSET so is obviously bothered a little bit in these Non games!!!. Before the Aussie Cricket team arrived over here, we were told that they don't lose - well that's not quite the truth so far is it. And whats all this about an Aussie commenting on Footie and the England team - when you start playing the proper version of the game (not the one with the men in the tight shorts and jerseys) then maybe we'll take your comments seriously. :D

We are not setting ourselves up for a fall 'cos everyone expects us to take a bashing when the one dayers and test matches start - I expect the Aussies to win the One dayers and the tests (and so they should seeing how much better than everyone else they are???). That is the point - they have proclaimed themselves the kings of the game, and clearly have the better team, then they go and lose to a county side!!!We are just making the most out of a crap start by the Aussies - Ponting was obviously livid when interviewed yesterday about their very average performance against SOMERSET so is obviously bothered a little bit in these Non games!!!. Before the Aussie Cricket team arrived over here, we were told that they don't lose  - well that's not quite the truth so far is it. And whats all this about an Aussie commenting on Footie and the England team - when you start playing the proper version of the game (not the one with the men in the tight shorts and jerseys) then maybe we'll take your comments seriously.  :D

Superbly put Sir..Commenting on our footie team smacks of worry and possibly hoping that the nasty Englishmen will stop taking the p**s.But they wouldn't in our position,Would they ?????

We are not setting ourselves up for a fall 'cos everyone expects us to take a bashing when the one dayers and test matches start - I expect the Aussies to win the One dayers and the tests (and so they should seeing how much better than everyone else they are???). That is the point - they have proclaimed themselves the kings of the game, and clearly have the better team, then they go and lose to a county side!!!We are just making the most out of a crap start by the Aussies - Ponting was obviously livid when interviewed yesterday about their very average performance against SOMERSET so is obviously bothered a little bit in these Non games!!!. Before the Aussie Cricket team arrived over here, we were told that they don't lose  - well that's not quite the truth so far is it. And whats all this about an Aussie commenting on Footie and the England team - when you start playing the proper version of the game (not the one with the men in the tight shorts and jerseys) then maybe we'll take your comments seriously.  :D

Superbly put Sir..Commenting on our footie team smacks of worry and possibly hoping that the nasty Englishmen will stop taking the p**s.But they wouldn't in our position,Would they ?????

Okay, time to clear up a few points here;

1- Soccer !! We have as much interest in that sport as we do with the Kite flying championships in Mongolia. Nil all draws or a high scoring 2-1 really does not have any appeal whatsoever. No wonder everyone who goes to your games just gets pissed and sings for the entire game.They have to have some form of entertainment.If we want to see the sport played at its best , we will watch teams like Brazil who seem to be very talented.

2- We will win the One Day series ????? Maybe , maybe not. In one day cricket anything can happen on the day !

3- Will we win the Test series ??? Is the Pope a Catholic ? Is a frogs arse water tight ? Does a Bear shit in the woods ??? :butt:;)

2 down to Bangladesh already - oh the shame.

C'mon Jez , settle down , i think you are being a bit "premature" here. Is being premature a common problem with the English men??????????? :lol:;)

:yuck::lame: Dave,and the other Aussie brothers.Now I do believe your lot were BEATEN,BEATEN,BEATEN nee Humiliated by Bangledesh.Now in my usual English manner I wouldn' take the piss,but in this case...How low do you feel ????? :D:P:anon::blink::crying::fun_84::loser::rofl2:

Speaking of Crickets... how do Crickets have babies... live birth or eggs...? :)

How ever they do it... they did it in my bathroom. Last night I must have had a hundred of the littlest crickets I ever seen. Any info would be helpful... :P

PS: I've never seen crickets so small.

* I assume they were American Crickets... :rofl2:

Speaking of Crickets... how do Crickets have babies... live birth or eggs...? :)

How ever they do it... they did it in my bathroom. Last night I must have had a hundred of the littlest crickets I ever seen. Any info would be helpful...  :P

* I assume they were American Crickets...    :rofl2:

:o

Eww.....ewww.....ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! My skin is crawling now. F*ckin' hate....hate........HATE bugs of any size, shape and color!!!! :yuck:

Such the girly girl.... :lol:

Did you get them all out??? :eek: I hope you have ANOTHER bathroom there. I would NEVER go back in that room.....ever again!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey M.J. This is a thread made to poke fun at the Aussies with their laughable cricket team.Mind you,after todays performance they share similarities with the insect !!! God,is this my moment in the sun......???

How ever they do it... they did it in my bathroom. Last night I must have had a hundred of the littlest crickets I ever seen. Any info would be helpful...   :P

* I assume they were American Crickets...    :rofl2:

:o

Eww.....ewww.....ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! My skin is crawling now. F*ckin' hate....hate........HATE bugs of any size, shape and color!!!! :yuck:

Such the girly girl.... :lol:

Did you get them all out??? :eek: I hope you have ANOTHER bathroom there. I would NEVER go back in that room.....ever again!!!!!!! :lol:

Well ...no I didn't get them out. They were gone in the morning. I hope they don't come back just alittle bigger every night... <_<

Hey M.J. This is a thread made to poke fun at the Aussies with their laughable cricket team

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my. A thousand pardons for interrupting your gloating!! <_<:P

I really has been one of the strangest weeks in Cricketing history. A great , great day for Bangladesh and hopefully one they can grow from. Australia will bounce back. There's too much talent in the side but questions have to be asked and it's becoming clear they will need to clear out their one day side if they want to win the next world cup. It pains me to say this as Dizzy has been one of my favourites but time to go and McGrath may not have that much longer in that form.

As our Aussies friends keep pointing out the tests are a different matter but from what I have seen the bowling is really not as good as it has been. The batting is a different matter and I'm sure will come good, there's just too much talent there.

Really boiling up to being an interesting summer.

:yuck:  :lame: Dave,and the other Aussie brothers.Now I do believe your lot were BEATEN,BEATEN,BEATEN nee Humiliated by Bangledesh.Now in my usual English manner I wouldn' take the piss,but in this case...How low do you feel ????? :D  :P  :anon:  :blink:  :crying:  :fun_84:  :loser:  :rofl2:

Low enough to crawl under a pregnant ant at this minute :yikes:

Dan , is it possible to suspend a few of the HH members for being very unkind to a fellow member ????????????.

I will give you their members number and hopefully you can suspend them indefinitely until their behaviour improves.

They are members #39 , #735 and #976. :help:

Or i can see myself taking a long break from this site. :whistle::gone:

Dave,Dave,Dave...You may beat us today after your brilliant display yesterday !!!! :rofl2:

Ian , I am a bee's dick away from putting my foot through the T.V as we speak. :wtf: is going on with these clowns ???????? :doh: