Cricket !

Wotty

It's the insults that stir up the interest.So get ready young man !!!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RRRRRUMMMMMBLLLLE :butt::dance::nyanya:

I won't take up a lot of space with off-topic banter, but I just wanted to say not knowing :censored: about Cricket, I tune in to this thread every day and find it quite enjoyable. :drink:

I won't take up a lot of space with off-topic banter, but I just wanted to say not knowing  :censored: about Cricket, I tune in to this thread every day and find it quite enjoyable. :drink:

:lol: Me too. Bats........bowlers.....runs....... :wacko:

Damn......and I thought I didn't understand the first thing about American football!! :lol:

To Pete and M.J. it's very admirable to admit you're not up to speed with cricket.I just wish Dave would admit it !!! :P  :P  :P  Aaarrhh hit me !!!! <_<  :)

The only speed you will see is Lee's bouncers wizzin' past the heads of your batsmen and the speed in which Hayden , Ponting , Gilly etc get to the ton.The other speed you will see is the fall of English wickets and how quick the games will be over :lol::lol::lol::P

To Pete and M.J. it's very admirable to admit you're not up to speed with cricket.I just wish Dave would admit it !!! :P  :P  :P  Aaarrhh hit me !!!! <_<  :)

The only speed you will see is Lee's bouncers wizzin' past the heads of your batsmen and the speed in which Hayden , Ponting , Gilly etc get to the ton.The other speed you will see is the fall of English wickets and how quick the games will be over :lol::lol::lol::P

I find that rather difficult to believe young man !!!!

Just to clarify to the US folk , "bouncers" are not one of T-Bones avatar pictures {Which they are too really :tits: }, it's making the ball bounce up at the batsmens head region.Hence, why they wear helmuts :drink:

It looks like this thread is gaining a "Cult" following.Apart from Dave though,where are the other Aussies ??? Not sing when they're winners only,are they ???

I think everyone is sitting back very unsure what may lay ahead and be a bit afraid to go out on a limb, afraid of the shit they will cop if the result does not go their way...........Not me though , you Pommies may aswell get yourselves ready to kiss some Aussie :butt: as we give your :butt: a good kickin' :lol:;)

BRING IT ON :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Didn't you, Wotty, get that PM I sent to you ?

You should revel in the glory while you can.Will it last that long ???

Anyway Doggy,get the insults ready,I know I am !!!! :joust::drink::rofl2:

Hey Ian, in regards to getting the insults ready , just use some of the ones that have been used on the English team over the years. That way you should never run out and have awesome selection at the ready :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Special thanks to the English for our last hit out .

Langer a ton {His first hit out}.

Ponting another ton.

Martyn a ton.

Lee , plenty of wickets. :yikes: Will be the English response !!

Sniff , sniff , sniff..................I SMELL FEAR , ENGLISH FEAR :unsure::lol:

Against a second division club side that are near the bottom of the league - So you should give them a hammering!!!!

A draw then against a pretty poor 2nd division county side - Not too good heh??? and one of their batsmen hit a double century and another 80 odd. Gillespie was still pretty rough in this game aswell - time is running out for the dear boy I think. If he can't bowl against Leicestershire, he ain't got no hope i'm afraid. I smell something and it certainly ain't fear :lol:

4 Days to go and I have to say I'm getting pretty excited.

I can go a glossary of terms for our American thread followers but I suspect I'd be better of concentrating on the explanation of the insults rather than the cricket terms!

Let the battle commence.

:duel:

A draw then against a pretty poor 2nd division county side - Not too good heh??? and one of their batsmen hit a double century and another 80 odd. Gillespie was still pretty rough in this game aswell - time is running out for the dear boy I think. If he can't bowl against Leicestershire, he ain't got no hope i'm afraid. I smell something and it certainly ain't fear :lol:

Jez my friend , a hit out for our batsmen is all that was required and yes what a great effort by that batsman to make a double century !!!!! Where is he from ????? Oh shit , he is from Australia. You should do what you can to get him nationalised as a British citizen as quick as possible to bolster your batting line up :lol:

Is Dizzy still a concern ??????? Yep , but we should be able to carry him untill he finds form :lol:

What about my good mate Sir Ian {Wotty} , he is that afraid he has had to go on a holiday.It just goes to show when the going gets tough the tough takes off :gone: .

In the words of Joey Tempest...."It's the final countdown" :dance::dance::dance::lol:

I was delighted to see Pietersen picked, he just has no fear. There's always the danger with some of the older guys that they've been battered so often by the Aussies that they walk out already beaten, but not Pietersen.

We may have lost the 1-day series (although we never lost to BANGLADESH did we?!) but we have always been a hopeless 1-day side. We fail dismally in the World Cup as our top order are patient score-builders rather than sloggers (Strauss being the exception), but as long as Strauss, Harmison, Flintoff & Pietersen hit somewhere near their best form then the Aussies haven't got players to match them...

Bring it on. :tumbsup:

4 Days to go and I have to say I'm getting pretty excited.

I can go a glossary of terms for our American thread followers but I suspect I'd be better of concentrating on the explanation of the insults rather than the cricket terms!

Let the battle commence.

:duel:

Peter,I couldn't agree more mate...

Jez my friend , a hit out for our batsmen is all that was required and yes what a great effort by that batsman to make a double century !!!!! Where is he from ????? Oh shit , he is from Australia. You should do what you can to get him nationalised as a British citizen as quick as possible to bolster your batting line up :lol:

Is Dizzy still a concern ??????? Yep , but we should be able to carry him untill he finds form :lol:

What about my good mate Sir Ian {Wotty} , he is that afraid he has had to go on a holiday.It just goes to show when the going gets tough the tough takes off :gone: .

In the words of Joey Tempest...."It's the final countdown" :dance::dance::dance::lol:

Dave

We don't need 2nd division Aussies in out side thanx very much, maybe you should get him in. Everytime the Aussies don't get an expected result the excuses come flying. They would have wanted to win against Leicestershire as any team competing wants to do - TO WIN!!! A hit out it may have been, but if a 2nd division batsman can hit a double century against you then, I can honestly say that doesn't exactly fill me with fear for the upcoming games. You also cannot afford to carry players in this situation, Gillespie has had plenty of time now to hit form and he just ain't there. If he don't fire then you are one player short already. Better to put in Kasprovich to be safe good player that he is.

Trust me Jez , don't worry about our bowlers , they will get the job done.What i was saying , it was just what the doctor ordered for our batsmen to have a good long hit out in the middle, nothing more !!!

As for excuses , none needed now and none will be needed later ;)