Cricket !

Wotty

Hey Dave - :dance::bunch::cheer::butt::loser::violin:

Another great performance not - what's the excuse this time :lol:

Hope that wasn't a dig mate!!!! - Don't let the bastards grind you down I say. It was a good tonic yesterday to try to take the mind off other terrible things (even though it was only a game of cricket) every little thing helps. I was very concerned all morning with regards to one of my family members, until he contacted everyone later on. Life here will go on as normal as possible I can assure you.

Hey Dave - :dance:    :bunch:   :cheer:   :butt::loser:  :violin:

Another great performance not - what's the excuse this time  :lol:

I couldn't put it any better than Jez..

Apart from-- Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

No excuses whatsoever and i think you know that my care factor is not really there for these type of games , but in saying that , the way in which we were hammerd is a bit of a concern and the lack of cricket played for those comming into the test team is also becomming a bit of a concern.

Make no mistake , if a few players don't very soon pull their finger out ,we may be in for a bit of a rude awakening.

So please feel free to keep the gloating going , but remember this {Oh god , i think i might be setting myself up again with this comment}

............................HE WHO LAUGHS LAST , LAUGHS LOUDEST.............................

THE FAT LADY HAS NOT SUNG YET , EVEN THOUGH THERE IS PLENTY OF THEM OVER THERE :lol::butt:;)

Dave..Having a pop at the football and athletics teams and now at alleged fat women!!! You must be really worried trying to deflect talk about your "Great" cricket team.. :P:P:P:P:P

Dave..Having a pop at the football and athletics teams and now at alleged fat women!!! You must be really worried trying to deflect talk about your "Great" cricket team.. :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Not yet but slowly heading that way :unsure:

Ian , i see England are going to have the Olympic games !! It's a pity you don't have any athlete's that can win any medals. Just do like you do with your soccer , import some talent from some other countries and make them English citizens. :lol:  ;)

English Athletics ain't in too bad a way at the moment, especially the female side. I think you'll find that the English footie team are all English born and bred (except a couple of scousers which don't count). Anyways All you convicts out there are from over here anyways so should be proud to be a Brit :butt::lol:

mmmmmm , convicts hey ??????????

Well that certainly disproves the theory that crime does not pay !!!! No wonder everyone was a crook back then , they new they would be sent to Australia . Geez , what a harsh punishment. Someone should tell all the crooks over there now, that they no longer send convicts to Australia.That would then solve your crime problem.You would find that to be a great deterrent. :P:lol:;)

As I type this we are 70-4.Dave,you may win this one... <_<

All i want is form momentum leading into the tests from the bowlers.I know the batsmen will do the job, it's the bowlers who are of a concern.

If they can get it right and add Warnie to the mix , things will look alot better. :drink:

87-4..The comeback is on.....

I will admit that after the first few bowlers in our one day side , the skill level drops very quick so there is still a good chance to get a competitive score and then put the pressure back on us. Another thing we don't handle to well in one day cricket is pressure when chasing runs!

98-4 !!!!!!

:wtf: soon you will be giving a ball by ball details.Lucky it's not a test match otherwise you will be the first to 1,000,000 posts :lol:

Dave -Well done - deserved victory today, Ponting was excellent. All down to the last one on Tuesday so should be a real thriller. :drink:

Great job, Brett Lee!! Great to see him in action when he's on song, ain't it?

Also, a good ton by Ponting. I have a feeling that Gilly has saved his best for the biggest occasion, so if i'm right there should be some firweorks in the next match!

:drink:

Dave -Well done - deserved victory today, Ponting was excellent. All down to the last one on Tuesday so should be a real thriller. :drink:

And then on to the real stuff.

Will Lee get a place in the test side Dave? Enjoyed watching him today.

Pete , Lee will play , no doubt about it and what is more pleasing than the win, is some form is starting to come back and as you said , "The real stuff" is what they still have to build for and believe me , there is still plenty of building to be done.

Dizzy is still the main concern but make no mistake , one day and test cricket are two very different games.

I think an awesome series lies ahead as long as England attack and don't play defensive.They have to go after the bowlers like they are doing to Gillespie in the one dayers. :drink:

Jez my English mate , why did you have to be so kind ? I find it hard to be sarcastic and a smart arse when you are like this. Geez i hate good losers , they ruin all my fun. ;):lol::drink:

2 down , 1 to go and then it's on for young and old :dance:

Jez my English mate , why did you have to be so kind ? I find it hard to be sarcastic and a smart arse when you are like this. Geez i hate good losers , they ruin all my fun. ;):lol::drink:

Dave

Don't play the game if you ain't prepared to lose is what I say. English fair play and all that. If the better team wins, which they did yesterday then good on em'. I still think that the tests are going to be a lot closer than certain people think. As long as ALL the English team fire then it could be really close. I have real worries about Gillespie though, i seriously think he hasn't got it for what lies ahead, and think that a blunder is being made if Hussey doesn't play!!That being said you've got the blonde Pie eater to join the team yet so who knows what could happen when he gets there.!

Dave

Don't play the game if you ain't prepared to lose is what I say. English fair play and all that. If the better team wins, which they did yesterday then good on em'. I still think that the tests are going to be a lot closer than certain people think. As long as ALL the English team fire then it could be really close. I have real worries about Gillespie though, i seriously think he hasn't got it for what lies ahead, and think that a blunder is being made if Hussey doesn't play!!That being said you've got the blonde Pie eater to join the team yet so who knows what could happen when he gets there.!

Jez , don't be surprised if the blonde pie eater is the difference at the end :drink: