Cricket !

Wotty

:P  :P And the demise of the Aussies edges ever closer !!! Ha Ha.. :P  :P

What in ????????????? The kite flying championships in Budapest ??????????? :lol: .

Hey , Sir Ian , i thought you were going away for a while ????????? :drink:

Hey Dave,

Apparently the weather here is about to take a turn for the worse over the next few weeks - after a scorching summer so far. That will be a test for your over-hyped prima donnas who spend all their time in the field signing autographs & topping up their sun tans. (not to mention their off-the-field activities, like trying to shag all our women)...

Hey Dave,

Apparently the weather here is about to take a turn for the worse over the next few weeks - after a scorching summer so far.  That will be a test for your over-hyped prima donnas who spend all their time in the field signing autographs & topping up their sun tans. (not to mention their off-the-field activities, like trying to shag all our women)...

Hey Tim , settle down.Has Ian told you to give me shit while he is away??? :lol:.

I think he may have given Jez the word as well <_< .

Two things Tim and they are;

1- The weather might save you then.

2- We can't help it if the English women are easy :lol:;)

Honestly , i hope the weather does not spoil this series :drink:

Hey Dave - I'm here waiting mate. Can't wait for the start of things tomorrow. Enough has been said in the papers etc, just witnessed Mcgrath saying you'll beat us 5-0 - oh the poor deluded old man. Just want to enjoy the matches and hope the weather stays good aswell. Here's me wishing you Aussies all the best (but not that much) and hope it's a great series. I think we might surprise a few of you.

Hey Dave,

Apparently the weather here is about to take a turn for the worse over the next few weeks - after a scorching summer so far.  That will be a test for your over-hyped prima donnas who spend all their time in the field signing autographs & topping up their sun tans. (not to mention their off-the-field activities, like trying to shag all our women)...

Hey Tim , settle down.Has Ian told you to give me shit while he is away??? :lol:.

I think he may have given Jez the word as well <_< .

Two things Tim and they are;

1- The weather might save you then.

2- We can't help it if the English women are easy :lol:;)

Honestly , i hope the weather does not spoil this series :drink:

I don't need to give the boys the word.They are more than capable of top banter in their own right !!!! As you will find out !!!!! <_<:P:banana:

Hey Dave  - I'm here waiting mate. Can't wait for the start of things tomorrow. Enough has been said in the papers etc, just witnessed Mcgrath saying you'll beat us 5-0 - oh the poor deluded old man. Just want to enjoy the matches and hope the weather stays good aswell. Here's me wishing you Aussies all the best (but not that much) and hope it's a great series. I think we might surprise a few of you.

Jez , I'll agree with you on one thing and that is a few stupid things have been said by a couple of our players and now if they can't back it up , a few questions will be asked of them :shutup: .

The Windies when they were the power side , never said a thing in a build up to a series , they would just come out and belt the fu-jesus out of their opponent.

Something some Aussie players could learn from.

All the crap aside, this is the most anticipated cricket series for about the last 15 years and i honestly think it will be a belter.

You mention Jez , "we might surprise a few of you" but let me tell you it wont be a surprise because alot of Aussies are expecting a full on go at this from the English and are expecting a close result. :drink: .

NOW LET'S GET IT ON :joust:

Dave,let the fun commence mate.By the way,I bet you ain't needing laxatives at the moment. :rofl2: Come on England.. :joust:

Sir Ian,

Here we go mate.Just make yourself comfortable in front of the T.V and get ready to have your rudy-pooh candy :butt: 's kicked.

Just like the last 3 or 4 series. :lol::drink:

To our friends who are not English or Australian, this series starts in about 30 minutes , so now the bullshit stops and one of us will be severely humilliated on an ongoing basis. :loser:

We were smashed , bashed and crashed in that first session.

Why the hell would you bat first in those conditions {overcast} , when they have quality swing bowlers???????????? :angry:

Bad, bad decision <_<

Why the hell would you bat first in those conditions {overcast} , when they have quality swing bowlers???????????? :angry:

Bad, bad decision <_<

OVERCAST?! This is ENGLAND you're talking about, don't forget. A couple of clouds may constitute overcast in AUS, but here it's a heatwave. :lol:

No excuses, is a perfect batting wicket.... As you'll see when Strauss & Trescothick get in (soon, at this rate!)

Okay, so now I've stopped laughing. 25-5! This looked like a good batting surface to me...

A day of 2 halves for sure - England were tremendous this morning especially Harmison's bowling. Aussies all out for 190 by 2 o'clock!!!. The less said about the afternoon session the better. McGrath was awesome this session. Tomorrow should be an interesting day. If England can get to the 140-150 mark then game still definately on. Just remind me, This is a test match not a one dayer isn't it???

Bad, bad decision <_<

OVERCAST?! This is ENGLAND you're talking about, don't forget. A couple of clouds may constitute overcast in AUS, but here it's a heatwave. :lol:

No excuses, is a perfect batting wicket.... As you'll see when Strauss & Trescothick get in (soon, at this rate!)

Bad, bad decision <_<

Obviously that "PREMATURE" problem has arisin' yet again for the English.

If we have problems , obviously people with less talent will be worse off :lol:

A day of 2 halves for sure - England were tremendous this morning especially Harmison's bowling. Aussies all out for 190 by 2 o'clock!!!. The less said about the afternoon session the better. McGrath was awesome this session. Tomorrow should be an interesting day. If England can get to the 140-150 mark then game still definately on. Just remind me, This is a test match not a one dayer isn't it???

Jez, i will be honest with you. Harmison is the English version of Courtley Ambrose.

I have not seen anyone get as sharp a bounce as he does.Without a doubt , he is the major key to your side. I will be very interested to see how he goes on a 3rd to 4th day wicket.I will admit , he is class and will be a big problem. :drink:

Did you see McGrath's delivery to take out Flintoff's off-stump? Absolutely unplayable. Trescothick & Vaughan need to find some form quickly or we're 1 down....

Okay, so now I've stopped laughing.  25-5!  This looked like a good batting surface to me...

Are you sure you don't want to take that back :lol: .

The first 2 sessions were always going to be tough. By the time you were in , everything should have settled down a bit! How did you go ????? :whistle::lol:

A fine batting performance in that first session !!!! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

Do i need say anything to you my English Buddy.We were troubled and so were you by that old man that is over the hill :lol::lol::lol::lol: ????

Long way to go yet mate.It is going to be "VERY" interesting :drink:

Did you see McGrath's delivery to take out Flintoff's off-stump?  Absolutely unplayable.  Trescothick & Vaughan need to find some form quickly or we're 1 down....

I think Batsmen from both sides have to do something otherwise this will be over in 3 days :drink:

Anyway , gotta go now. Day 2 has begun :drink:

No excuses, but the deliveries that took out Vaughan & Flintoff shouldn't really happen on a grade 'A' test wicket. Bloody awful variation of bounce. McGrath still bowled superbly though, just hopefully the wicket will calm down.

Pietersen has just reached his 50 attacking the bowlers!!!! - well done that man, hopefully he will get us close to the required score.