Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Deathgasm

OMG this was a tasty albeit campy as hell throw back to the good ole days of Demon and Pete Jackson's Dead Alive plus its all about a metal head. I know we spoke of it before but its finally at my library and on Hoopla so I watched it on the bus.

"Lady In Cement" (1968)

A fairly pedestrian private-eye flick starring Frank Sinatra as two fisted Miami detective Tony Rome, who discovers a woman's concrete-clad body at the bottom of the ocean during a scuba-diving outing. His investigation into the gal's murder leads to the local mob and an heiress (Raquel Welch) who may know more about the crime than she lets on.

Ol' Blue Eyes could do the hard-boiled tough guy thing in his sleep and Raquel is, of course, so hot it's stoooopid, but aside from the eye candy this sequel to "Tony Rome" was pretty dull.

Thirteen Days (2000) - nice to rewatch this well made film about the Cuban missile crisis...

The Shack (2017) - not the normal fare for an atheist but I found this religion flick to be quite interesting...check it out if you think you can handle it...

"Critters" (1985)

A horde of ravenous, tiny space aliens escape from an intergalactic prison and crash-land on a Kansas family farm, where they proceed to eat everything in sight until a pair of Space Bounty Hunters arrive to clean up the mess. Hilarity ensues.

This tongue-in-cheek "Gremlins" variant hasn't aged very well but it's still a load of goofy fun with cool creature FX. Followed by three sequels.

Deathgasm

OMG this was a tasty albeit campy as hell throw back to the good ole days of Demon and Pete Jackson's Dead Alive plus its all about a metal head. I know we spoke of it before but its finally at my library and on Hoopla so I watched it on the bus.

So I decided to watch this.

Fairly fun and silly movie.

Song during the credits was nice though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4HIfRFq90

Deathgasm

So I decided to watch this.

Fairly fun and silly movie.

Song during the credits was nice though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4HIfRFq90

Crikey that's manic. Feels like it's playing at double speed!

Deathgasm was a pisser. I keep meaning to look into finding some CDs by that Skull Fist band...

"A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" (1987)

Is this movie really thirty years old? *gulp* I saw it twice during its theatrical run!

The last of the Elm Street children, still plagued by dreams of Freddy Krueger, are locked away in a psychiatric facility, which makes them easy pickin's for the razor-fingered maniac. Fortunately, Nancy Thompson returns from the original to help the new kids learn to fight the dream world demon and put him away once and for all.

"Dream Warriors" is still the best of the "Elm Street" series; the special effects are a vast improvement over the first two installments and Freddy was still somewhat scary - they hadn't turned him into a second-rate stand-up comedian quite yet. Plus, theme song by Dokken for the win.

lad I didnt pay to see this one. Ive seen Pitt in a couple other war movies I liked, not this one. Politicians (civilians) screwing the military. :cussing:

I recently did my top 100 movie of all time, and Brad Pitt movies did well, so did Tom Cruise.

• My Little Pony

lad I didnt pay to see this one. Ive seen Pitt in a couple other war movies I liked, not this one. Politicians (civilians) screwing the military. :cussing:

I recently did my top 100 movie of all time, and Brad Pitt movies did well, so did Tom Cruise.

I would be interested in seeing that list.

I would be interested in seeing that list.

I'll post it in a new thread so as not to big down this one.

It ended up a list of 200 movies, but I think I have my favorites in the top 100 now.

• My Little Pony

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (2005)

Finally watched this. I've had it for years. It's the final piece of The Vengeance Trilogy from South Korean director Park Chan-wook. Many will know of the second installment in this trilogy, Old Boy. This one definitely wasn't the best of the lot, but it was still great to finally complete the series.

Saw The Wrecking Crew.

Not bad. Probably a bit long and a bit light on the snippy, hardly done by stuff (although I think in their time they made a pretty penny, as mentioned in the film)

But still, it would be hard to play (and write) all that music with no credit.

Mamas And Papas and The Monkees bits were pretty interesting.

The Fracture again after 10 years

Who would've thought Ryan Gosling's career would take off the way it did

Yes indeed who would have thought he would make it? I don't see the appeal and quite frankly there are thousands of superior actors making frapachinos.

• My Little Pony

The Fracture again after 10 years

Who would've thought Ryan Gosling's career would take off the way it did

Yes indeed who would have thought he would make it? I don't see the appeal and quite frankly there are thousands of superior actors making frapachinos.

Beautiful people, man. That's what it is.