Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

^^ Pffft. Fast Times is all about Phoebe Cates climbing out of the pool in that bikini.

Phoebe Cates > Jennifer Jason Leigh. Any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

On topic:

Humanoids from the Deep (1980)

Scientists messin' with the DNA of salmon accidentally produce a horde of horny mutant fish-men who invade a Pacific Northwest fishing village and start matin' with the wimmen folk (!!) in this classic drive-in sickie from Roger Corman's New World Pictures. This dirty-minded update of Creature from the Black Lagoon was notorious in its day for its graphic gore and rampant misogyny.

Fun facts: Humanoids was directed by a woman (!), but according to the bonus features, the film's more rape-tastic scenes were shot after the fact by an assistant director and spliced into the movie at the request of Corman himself, who thought the original cut didn't have enough T&A in it. When the horrified lady director saw the finished version she unsuccessfully sued to have her name taken off the movie, and one of the lead actresses took to the talk show circuit to denounce the film.

...which is why we love Roger Corman. Way to stay classy, Roger!! :rofl2:

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKov1lmq_OU

One of My all time favorite 80s movie!! Jennifer Jason Leigh has one nice pair of boobies!! :tits:

Just a classic 80s comedy.....

Agree, on all accounts.

"American Mary" (2013)

Entertaining, disturbing little sickie about a terminally-broke female medical student (Katherine Isabelle of "Ginger Snaps") who finds a unique way to make ends meet: doing underground surgeries for people in the "body modification" community. Naturally, the deeper she goes into that world, the weirder things get. Think "Dee Snider's Strangeland" without the Internet angle, and a hot chick in place of Dee Snider, and you're in the ballpark. Lotsa gore and decent eye candy.

It is unclear why the film is called "American Mary" since it was an all-Canadian production. Maybe "Canadian Mary" didn't have the right ring to it.

• My Little Pony

We're the Millers

This one had some good laughs.

Trollhunter

A Norwegian found footage/mockumentary about Trolls living in Norway, and, presumably, the rest of the Scandinavian countries. Some college students are filming a documentary about bear poaching, and start following a man they believe is a poacher, trying to catch him in the act. What they discover is something else altogether. One of the more original and interesting films I've seen in a long time.

• My Little Pony

Dead Snow

Any of you that haven't seen this, yet, need to get on it. Possibly one of the best zombie films ever. It takes everything you know about zombies, and turns it on its head. Two great Norwegian films in a row. You lot have another one for me?

^^ "Dead Snow" is still sitting in my Netflix queue waiting for me to watch it. My wife refuses to watch it w/me cuz it's in Norwegian and she hates reading subtitles. Her loss.

...I can't think of any other Norwegian movies off the top of my head, but have you seen "Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale" from Finland? Utterly bzarre, but fun.

On topic: "Iron Man 3" (2013)

Tony Stark's suffering from a bout of post-traumatic stress syndrome brought on by his "Avengers" experience just as a terrorist named The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley) starts blowin' shit up around the U.S. Can Tony shake off his personal demons and start kickin' some butt again? Well, duh. This third chapter is far better than the blah "Iron Man 2," with more humor and of course plenty of action.

Robert Downey Jr. even gets to flex some action-hero muscles outside of the Iron Man suit, and Gwyneth "Pepper Potts" Paltrow is given more to do than the standard damsel-in-distress routine for a change. The end credits promise "Tony Stark will return," ala James Bond, which is fine by me.

Dead Snow

Any of you that haven't seen this, yet, need to get on it. Possibly one of the best zombie films ever. It takes everything you know about zombies, and turns it on its head. Two great Norwegian films in a row. You lot have another one for me?

Great movie,a top notch zombie flick.