Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

My wife purchased a golf cart for Christmas for the family last year. To pull my weight, I bought a new flat screen for the den (60") for Christmas this year. Now I'm having to watch all my dvds again because this TV looks so damn good.

The Departed on blu-ray

My wife purchased a golf cart for Christmas for the family last year. To pull my weight, I bought a new flat screen for the den (60") for Christmas this year. Now I'm having to watch all my dvds again because this TV looks so damn good.

The Departed on blu-ray

Great movie!! :tumbsup:

The Expendables. There was a lot of Killin, Blood & Guts. Lots of Shooting and LOTS of shit exploding. Lots of fighting and plenty of action. Too bad there wasnt any acting or real dialog in the movie though. :rofl2: Its a good action film. Not good for much of anything else though. Well except.....

Charisma_carpenter_006_252.jpg Shes Still Sooooo Fuc*ing HOT!! :masturbanana::tits:

The Expendables. There was a lot of Killin, Blood & Guts. Lots of Shooting and LOTS of shit exploding. Lots of fighting and plenty of action. Too bad there wasnt any acting or real dialog in the movie though. :rofl2: Its a good action film. Not good for much of anything else though. Well except.....

Charisma_carpenter_006_252.jpg Shes Still Sooooo Fuc*ing HOT!! :masturbanana::tits:

Yup good old fashion action flick. I saw it last night and I wouldn't be surprised to see them do a sequel.

Up

[with my 3 year old daughter.....magical. It's what life is all about]

Great movie... :headbanger:

Le pacte des loups (Brotherhood of the Wolf)

Not heard of this one,so I had a look on Amazon, where it's described as, "mix of martial arts, horror, and French period drama". Sounds fantastic! What did you think?

Le pacte des loups (Brotherhood of the Wolf)

Not heard of this one,so I had a look on Amazon, where it's described as, "mix of martial arts, horror, and French period drama". Sounds fantastic! What did you think?

Well, it's a strange movie for sure... Fantastic (and very modern) cinematography, gore and nudity (Monica Bellucci included :wub:) but the story is far-fetched and long - even though it's based on a true story. But it's worth watching.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_G%C3%A9vaudan

Yawn-fest !

I thought that movie was hilarious. The problem with that, is it wasn't supposed to be a comedy. :lol:

Up

Not seen this yet, ordered it on Blu-Ray for the kids for Xmas but it has disappeared in the post :crying:

• My Little Pony

Up

What a tear jerker.

Bloody Disney movies aren't s'pose to get me crying.

Here's a song by an Aussie DJ using soundbytes from Up.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=JVxe5NIABsI

Holy f*ckmyballs! Is that how she looks in the movie? If so, or even if not, it's the must see movie of my life. Goddamn she's exciting. norks.png

Haha... forgot the movies I've seen:

'A Mighty Heart' ; didn't realise until the credit that this was actually a true story, and only then did the subdued nature of the film make sense. I found it hard to follow the film which was slow paced, but made up of tiny 2-5 second clips, or scenes. It was almost like a documentary but at the same time you knew it was an actual "proper" film too. It was quite good after all is said and done.

'A Scanner Darkly' ; I hated this. Probably doesn't deserve my hatred, but it was annoying in a lot of ways. I didn't like the half real / half animated kind of feel and it moved very slowly and annoyingly too. I know it was all meant to be a bit of a trip, but it was not my kind of trip then. Though I will say that, animated or not, Winona Ryder looked delicious.

'A Simple Plan' ; Now this was a good one. I've never heard of this, but enjoyed it thoroughly. Very dark story, but equally entertaining. Yeah, big thumbs up for this one.