Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Rat Skates: Born In The Basement

Ninja Mother fucking Assasin!!! it's about time a good Ninja movie was made, suprisingly good, I think much of this is credited to casting, nobody ive ever seen before in a movie was cast in this! The lead is suprisingly good, as in many of my favorite early 80's ninja movies, they were cast with Sho Kusagi or whatever that dudes name is, that really wasnt a great actor, I think the lead in this wouldve been 100 times better for the upcoming movie Prince Of Persia(based on the game) I mean just another fine example of them making a movie off a game or comic book and casting an idiot like Jake Gylenhall as the lead! I loved Ninja Assasin and will be seeing it twice, which is something I havent done in a theatre since I think Revenge of The Ninja! which by the way I watched being filmed, and so grew my love of Ninja Movies!

• My Little Pony
Ninja Mother fucking Assasin!!! it's about time a good Ninja movie was made, suprisingly good, I think much of this is credited to casting, nobody ive ever seen before in a movie was cast in this! The lead is suprisingly good, as in many of my favorite early 80's ninja movies, they were cast with Sho Kusagi or whatever that dudes name is, that really wasnt a great actor, I think the lead in this wouldve been 100 times better for the upcoming movie Prince Of Persia(based on the game) I mean just another fine example of them making a movie off a game or comic book and casting an idiot like Jake Gylenhall as the lead! I loved Ninja Assasin and will be seeing it twice, which is something I havent done in a theatre since I think Revenge of The Ninja! which by the way I watched being filmed, and so grew my love of Ninja Movies!

Everything he said, except for that pesronal bit at the end.

What is that?

Is that some more of this personal footage from the early Overkill days that wasn't used on the Get Thrashed DVD.

It actually came out before "Get Thrashed," it's kinda like Rat's own homemade "Behind the Music" about the early days of Overkill and the Thrash scene in general. Really good stuff. Rat seems to have a bit of an ego and I think he gives himself a little too much credit for his role in the start of Thrash metal but he tells some great old stories and the vintage photos and old live clips of Overkill in their pre-signed days are priceless.

Trailer:

Netflix it, Wes!! It kicks ass!!

What is that?

Is that some more of this personal footage from the early Overkill days that wasn't used on the Get Thrashed DVD.

It actually came out before "Get Thrashed," it's kinda like Rat's own homemade "Behind the Music" about the early days of Overkill and the Thrash scene in general. Really good stuff. Rat seems to have a bit of an ego and I think he gives himself a little too much credit for his role in the start of Thrash metal but he tells some great old stories and the vintage photos and old live clips of Overkill in their pre-signed days are priceless.

Trailer:

Netflix it, Wes!! It kicks ass!!

Yeah I need to see that but damn from the trailer you'd think that he was Blitz.

He seems to think it was him that did everything as he sure did use the word "I" quite often.

Yeah I need to see that but damn from the trailer you'd think that he was Blitz.

He seems to think it was him that did everything as he sure did use the word "I" quite often.

As drummers go, Rat makes Lars Ulrich look like Mr. Humility. :christmas:

Seriously tho, he was the go-to guy in the band's early days... Rat designed their logo, created their stage props and backdrops, he was the guy who printed up all their stickers, t-shirts, and other merch, maintained their P.O. Box, sent out all the t-shirt orders and promotional stuff to labels/radio stations/zines, yadda yadda yadda. So yeah, if it hadn't been for Rat, Overkill probably wouldn't have gotten off the ground at all. But then, he bailed on'em in 1987 and seems to discount everything they've done without him. I'm like "Uh... dude... they have far more history without you now than they did with you." :lmao:

After a while he kinda strikes me as an Al Bundy type who can't let go of the past, i.e. "I once scored three touchdowns in one football game," or in Rat's case "I sold 5,000 demo tapes and 3.000 t-shirts through the mail all by myself." :rofl:

As drummers go, Rat makes Lars Ulrich look like Mr. Humility. :christmas:

Seriously tho, he was the go-to guy in the band's early days... Rat designed their logo, created their stage props and backdrops, he was the guy who printed up all their stickers, t-shirts, and other merch, maintained their P.O. Box, sent out all the t-shirt orders and promotional stuff to labels/radio stations/zines, yadda yadda yadda. So yeah, if it hadn't been for Rat, Overkill probably wouldn't have gotten off the ground at all. But then, he bailed on'em in 1987 and seems to discount everything they've done without him. I'm like "Uh... dude... they have far more history without you now than they did with you." :lmao:

After a while he kinda strikes me as an Al Bundy type who can't let go of the past, i.e. "I once scored three touchdowns in one football game," or in Rat's case "I sold 5,000 demo tapes and 3.000 t-shirts through the mail all by myself." :rofl:

What was the reasoning behind him leaving the band anyway?

And yeah they got much more known outside of the east coast from 88-93 after he left.

What was the reasoning behind him leaving the band anyway?

He didn't like the road much, the band wasn't making any $$, and he couldn't adjust to being "just the drummer" once they got signed and he handed off all of the band duties he used to handle himself (fan mail, merchandise production & sales, etc.) to other people. So where he used to spend his entire day every day doing band stuff, once they got signed & went on tour all he had to do was play for 45 minutes a night and then had nothing to do for the other 23 hours and 15 minutes. I guess he's just one of those guys who can't "do nothing." I'm like geez, guy, take up knitting, doing crossword puzzles, whatever, just find something to do and stay in the damn band. :lol:

Suspiria

Dario's masterpiece :bowdown:

My wife kept moaning how slow it was, she likes the more modern films!

Suspiria

Dario's masterpiece :bowdown:

My wife kept moaning how slow it was, she likes the more modern films!

I used to have a hard time getting my wife to watch any movie that is dubbed or subtitled

I didn`t mention that to her for that very reason! :bananamac: