Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

THE PERFECT GETAWAY with Milla Jovavich (I don't know how to spell her last name and am too lazy to look it up right now). A decent little suspense thriller set in Hawaii. Be warned, you have to wait until the end for the violence.

Fuck Brett THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON

I'm guessing you thought you were in that THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON thread unless that's just the name of some movie I don't know about. :unsure:

I believe was momentarily confused by the F-A-V-R-E name thing so I was testing in another thread. So don't go looking to rent that movie. You can see it today at 3p on FOX.

Last move I saw was Stir Of Echoes.

What the hell's 'AVP 2'? Is that abbreviated for something, or that's the name of the movie?

Alien vs Predator

Ah, I see. Thanks mate.

What the hell's 'AVP 2'? Is that abbreviated for something, or that's the name of the movie?

Alien vs Predator

Ah, I see. Thanks mate.

If you havent seen the movies yet, dont waste your time. Go watch the seperate franchises

Alien vs Predator

Ah, I see. Thanks mate.

If you havent seen the movies yet, dont waste your time. Go watch the seperate franchises

I actually saw the first one on TV. It was mildly entertaining sap, but I certainly won't be seeking out this one until it shows on TV. :lol: Love the original 'Predator', though.

Alien vs Predator

Ah, I see. Thanks mate.

I actually saw the first one on TV. It was mildly entertaining sap, but I certainly won't be seeking out this one until it shows on TV. :lol: Love the original 'Predator', though.

I'm more of an Aliens fan but Predator was alright. It's probably Arnold's best movie

'American Psycho 2' ; awful stuff. Possibly would have been harmless with a different title, but what a stain on the original.

'American Psycho 2' ; awful stuff. Possibly would have been harmless with a different title, but what a stain on the original.

At least it has Mila Kunis in it.

Backed. She is quality.

Guest glamrockgirl

This weekend I'll be watching Ghost Ship with my daughter, I've seen it already bu she wants me to watch it with her, I think it is pretty good.

Don't think I've seen American Psycho ...Is it worth it? any hot guys in it?

This weekend I'll be watching Ghost Ship with my daughter, I've seen it already bu she wants me to watch it with her, I think it is pretty good.

Don't think I've seen American Psycho ...Is it worth it? any hot guys in it?

It is so worth it your pants will explode! I think girls like that dude who plays Patrick Bateman. I can never think of his name, but he's quite handsome.

Escape From New York

Classic !!!!!!

Hahaha you had ITV on the other night or whatever channel it was...I started watching it to get a shot of Adrienne Barbeau's cleavage in the film, but ended up flicking channels....classic but I watched it for about the 50th time only a month or so back!

He's making a new film with John Carpenter called Escape from Thetford, there's gonna be a great Haywain chase in it.

30 Days of Night, I'm not one for Vampire films ... especially when the vampire is this shadowy, romantic, self pitying, sorrowful, foppish goth sort of guy, who looks like he could smell of lavender - like a character out of Mills and Boon...thanks Anne Rice for fucking up what is supposed to be the epitome of evil.

But the vampires in this were great....not a classic but recommended.