Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Independance Day

Always entertaining ! :)

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

That's a classic, I prefer the working title Bill And Ted Go To Hell, but?

The wifey rented a few last night and the first was called Away We Go. What a steaming pile of shit! I am lost as to what anyone is thinking writing something like this, making a movie into it and then pity on the people that actually thought it was good.

'Dawn of the dead' ; pissed off I missed the first 10mins or so, but cool film. Entertaining.

The 1978 one or the 2004 remake? Both kick ass. If it was the 04 remake, you should make an attempt to re-watch those first 10 minutes as soon as possible... the opening of that movie was one of the most unnerving, "sh*t has totally hit the fan, we're all completely f**ked" things I have ever seen!!

'Dawn of the dead' ; pissed off I missed the first 10mins or so, but cool film. Entertaining.

The 1978 one or the 2004 remake? Both kick ass. If it was the 04 remake, you should make an attempt to re-watch those first 10 minutes as soon as possible... the opening of that movie was one of the most unnerving, "sh*t has totally hit the fan, we're all completely f**ked" things I have ever seen!!

2004 version. I was actually trying to think how I could watch the start somehow (for free). I saw from the opening credits onwards, but it looks like quite a bit happened before the opening credits? The first scene I saw was the big black cop finding the blonde girl in a crashed car.

2004 version. I was actually trying to think how I could watch the start somehow (for free). I saw from the opening credits onwards, but it looks like quite a bit happened before the opening credits? The first scene I saw was the big black cop finding the blonde girl in a crashed car.

Yeah you have to see the first 10 minutes before that with the next door neighbors little kid.

Yea, then you HAVE to watch the opening ... you missed out on all the good sh*t that gets the juice flowing, so to speak. The first ten minutes or so of that flick (it shows the beginning of the outbreak of the zombie virus) will flip yo' wig!

Geoff you need to see the film from the start,it will kick you in the teeth,one of my all time favs as well as the 1978 film.

Geoff you need to see the film from the start,it will kick you in the teeth,one of my all time favs as well as the 1978 film.

Damn!

I missed this topic!!!

Yep!

The first 10 minutes is epic..

40 year old virgin actually had about 2 seconds of that 10 minutes in the film..

My favorite horror movies of all time (the original & the remake)

Last movie I watched was THE DEPARTED once again...