Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

This weekend I'll be watching Ghost Ship with my daughter, I've seen it already bu she wants me to watch it with her, I think it is pretty good.

Don't think I've seen American Psycho ...Is it worth it? any hot guys in it?

It is so worth it your pants will explode! I think girls like that dude who plays Patrick Bateman. I can never think of his name, but he's quite handsome.

Christian Bale is a supreme stud and be damned if I'm gay for saying it!

Again quality book, movie and casting/acting. Can't go wrong with American Psycho. (But as stated steer clear from AP2, not even familiar with the original)

Changeling

Absolutely brilliant movie

Backed big time...

I saw "The Fourth Kind". Pretty good creepy movie.

'Next' ; not bad at all. Ending was a bit weak and if you look closely there were holes all through it, but I was completely entertained and Jessica Biel was simply heavenly in it.

'The Brave One' ; very good again. Not a fan of Jodi Foster and she looked like a bucket of death after Jessica Biel in the other movie, but this is the best "girl power" revenge movie of it's kind that I recall seeing. Very good.

GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra Got it on DVD and I STILL love it!!! :tumbsup:

Watched it last night for the first time. Really enjoyed it. Hope they make another one.

Really??? I thought it was awful, hell trees would of done a better acting job and what the hell was Denis Quaid thinking?

GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra Got it on DVD and I STILL love it!!! :tumbsup:

Watched it last night for the first time. Really enjoyed it. Hope they make another one.

Really??? I thought it was awful, hell trees would of done a better acting job and what the hell was Denis Quaid thinking?

I watched it for the action & effects. The acting did suck. And Quaid probably did it because its a paycheck and he knew G.I. Joe is a popular character. Just like the Transformer's movies.