Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Big Night

Great soundtrack, and some very very funny moments. A great film all around.

This might be one of my favourite moments in cinema. Perfect, perfect comedic timing and delivery.

"Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (2000)

Ron Howard's lavish live action adaptation of the Dr. Seuss classic is an overlong, overstuffed sandwich of berserk set design, attention-deficit-disorder-inducing action scenes, shrill characters, and tons of unnecessary back story shoehorned in to pad things out to feature length.

Jim Carrey is fun to watch as the Grinch, but to be honest I could understand why he hates the Whos so much in this version - because they're a bunch of irritating, overbearing, narrow minded, consumerist-zombie a**holes.

I watched this one today because the kids wanted to see it, but from here on I'll stick to the great animated version by Chuck Jones.

• My Little Pony

Miami Connection

I finally got around to watching this, and I only have one word to describe it: Bloody Amazing!

I need this soundtrack. Also, the posters were incredible, too.

Miami_Connection_movie_poster.jpg

^^ "Miami Connection" = awesomeness defined. I love the rock band singing about ninjas, with as much fervor as Stryper singing about God. :rofl:

• My Little Pony

^^ "Miami Connection" = awesomeness defined. I love the rock band singing about ninjas, with as much fervor as Stryper singing about God. :rofl:

I checked their website, and they have have both Sound Dragon tracks on a 7". I'm not sure if it's still available, as all the DVDs and BluRays are sadly sold out, but I want it.

I want a "Dragon Sound" concert tee! :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

I want a "Dragon Sound" concert tee! :rofl2:

Yeah, apparently Drafthouse had a Sound Dragon reunion concert back in 2012. That would have been amazing! Dammit, this movie was so good. I want it on BluRay, but they're going for up to $300.

Stop calling them "Sound Dragon," dammit. It's DRAGON SOUND. Get it right willya. :D

• My Little Pony

Stop calling them "Sound Dragon," dammit. It's DRAGON SOUND. Get it right willya. :D

I must have been thinking of Steel Dragon.

Well, now I'm never calling them Dragon Sound. If you promise to be my friend forever, maybe I'll get it right.

Oh, shit! That line has got to be one of the worst pieces of acting: "She's not supposed to be here. I don't - I don't know what she's doing here."

Also, Jeff looks like a friend of mine:

I must have been thinking of Steel Dragon.

Well, now I'm never calling them Dragon Sound. If you promise to be my friend forever, maybe I'll get it right.

Oh, shit! That line has got to be one of the worst pieces of acting: "She's not supposed to be here. I don't - I don't know what she's doing here."

Also, Jeff looks like a friend of mine:

Off topic but those are some amazing Roland drums. I remember Roger Taylor of Duran Duran telling how he felt.

About to watch Rec 4. Loved the first 2, 3rd was OK I think, just too much of a departure from the earlier ones.

Checked out Gone Girl. Bit silly, expected more. For the ladies perhaps?

Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr. & Jude Law) with my boys :)