Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Wreck-It Ralph" (2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87E6N7ToCxs

Disney's latest smash hit is kinda like a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" for the video-game generation. The villain of a vintage '80s arcade game is tired of being the bad guy so he goes "game jumping" hoping to find a way to be seen as a hero. Stuck in a racing game called "Sugar Rush" (imagine a Strawberry Shortcake version of Mario Kart) he befriends a fellow misfit and helps save the day when some giant angry aliens crash the party.

My kids and I all loved "Wreck It Ralph," it was beautifully animated, packed with action, funny as hell and had a warm heart. If you've ever played video games, you need to see this movie, it's a blast!

Watch for the cameos by tons of vintage game characters including Q-Bert, DigDug, Pac-Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, and many more!

I love computer animated movies that aren't aimed entirely at little kids. When it came time to watch the next one this past weekend, I recalled this post.

Good watchin'. The wife and I loved it.

The Croods ... we took our youngest daughter and some of her friends (Birthday treat) ... it actually turned out to be very good (and easily the best thing Nic Cage has done in a while!) :)

That's because you can't see him...

Exactly my point ... it is for this very reason that I can also watch Shrek without wanting to take a blunt instrument to the screen :)

Mike Myers? ... or Eddie Murphy?

Mike Myers ... he's as funny as a particularly virulent STD ...

Django - myself

Wreck- it Ralph - kids

Watched both yesterday/last night. Enjoyed both, and the kids LOVED Django(just kidding). They have already watched Wreck It Ralph twice and I just rented it yesterday!

"Chopping Mall" (1986)

In this so-80s-it-hurts camp classic from Roger Corman, a group of teenage mall employees plan an epic after-hours party after the stores close. Unfortunately their revelry is rudely interrupted by the mall's trio of high tech security robots, who are transformed into mechanical killing machines after lightning zotzes their main computer. Hilarity, of course, ensues.

Goofy (on purpose), violent, action packed fun that features one of the best exploding head scenes ever put to celluloid. :D

"Chopping Mall" (1986)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLMyInUPQ2g

In this so-80s-it-hurts camp classic from Roger Corman, a group of teenage mall employees plan an epic after-hours party after the stores close. Unfortunately their revelry is rudely interrupted by the mall's trio of high tech security robots, who are transformed into mechanical killing machines after lightning zotzes their main computer. Hilarity, of course, ensues.

Goofy (on purpose), violent, action packed fun that features one of the best exploding head scenes ever put to celluloid. :D

Looks ridiculous! :lol:

Watched The Hunger Games last night. Really enjoyed it, nice idea and a good film.

"Chopping Mall" (1986)

Looks ridiculous! :lol:

It is... but in the best possible way. They knew they weren't making "art." They simply said "Y'know what the world needs? A movie full of killer robots, boobs, and explosions."

"Chopping Mall" (1986)

That movie is awesome! Did you catch all the movie posters on the wall in the pizza joint? Plus you can never go wrong casting Barbara Crampton in your horror movie.

That movie is awesome! Did you catch all the movie posters on the wall in the pizza joint?

Yep, it looked like they had every poster for every Roger Corman movie ever made hangin' on the walls in that place :rofl:

Safety Not Guaranteed

Odd little movie starring Aubry Plaza from NBC comedy Parks & Rec; I did not see the ending coming at all.