Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Crossroads.

Yes,the one with Britney Spears :anon:

I thought so.Why Wotty Why?My daughter ask years ago if i wanted to watch it and i ran away screaming and hid under the bed. :lol:

I can understand why. This was on Aussie TV the other night too and although I didn't watch it, I did see the first half hour or so and there is a scene with a ripe young Britney dancing around in her underpants on the bed singing to some song. If that's not worthwhile, not sure what is.

Thinking of throwing on "The X-Files: I Want To Believe" tonight. I got it for Christmas in 2008 and have never watched it. So it just sits on the shelf, still in the shrink wrap, gathering dust, and my O.C.D. is bugging the hell out of me about it.

That movie was so dissapointing.

Thinking of throwing on "The X-Files: I Want To Believe" tonight. I got it for Christmas in 2008 and have never watched it. So it just sits on the shelf, still in the shrink wrap, gathering dust, and my O.C.D. is bugging the hell out of me about it.

I wouldn't know... cuz I never did put it on last night. Haha. I suck. :hammer:

I wouldn't know... cuz I never did put it on last night. Haha. I suck. :hammer:

You're going to hate it.

just watched sexy beast with mr sir ben kingsley is one scary villian...nice british film that should of done alot better..mitc

Absolutely brilliant movie Mitch. Ben Kingsley is amazing in that.

just watched sexy beast with mr sir ben kingsley is one scary villian...nice british film that should of done alot better..mitc

Definitely need to see that one.

Just been watching Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. Quite funny, but not nearly as funny as the Family Guy TV episodes.

Have you watched the sort of follow up to it - 44" Chest?

Shutter Island

Any good? Very keen to see that one.

As am I, as much as I LOATHE Leonardo DeCaprio.......

He's such a great actor though.

I hated Titanic but for the most part everything else he does is great IMO.

Mega-backed. I even liked 'Titanic'. He copped heaps of shit a few years ago when that was huge, but he is an excellent actor in too many excellent movies to mention. 'The Departed' and 'Blood Diamond' are two of the best movies I've ever seen. And then there's the rest...

Hired this one night and was surprised by how good it was.Sir Ben acts up a storm in this as one mean brutal bastard.Cool story.

Hired this one night and was surprised by how good it was.Sir Ben acts up a storm in this as one mean brutal bastard.Cool story.

Will add it to the list of films to see.