Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Law Abiding Citizen..........Not bad at all :tumbsup:

2012......Could have done this alot better IMO

The Hangover

I don't get it...I did not think this movie was anywhere near as funny as everyone was saying it would be. I think I laughed maybe 4 times during it. And I was told from several people it was as funny if not more funny than American Pie. I don't think so!

"The Final Destination" -- the 4th and (supposedly) final 'FD' movie follows the usual formula: group of twentysomethings narrowly escape being killed in a major catastrophe (in this case, it's a crash at a racetrack that kills a bunch of spectators) then start dying off in increasingly bizarre ways while one of'em tries to figure out "the pattern" and foil "death's design" before it's his turn. We've seen it all before of course but it's still sadistic, gory fun.

Just saw Up In The Air - very good, highly recommended.

BTW - re Invention of Lying (mentioned above) - I couldn't sit through an entire film of Ricky Gervais if you paid me. He might be a fellow 'pom', but more than ten minutes of that guy and I'd start smashing things up.

:angry:

The Hangover

I don't get it...I did not think this movie was anywhere near as funny as everyone was saying it would be. I think I laughed maybe 4 times during it. And I was told from several people it was as funny if not more funny than American Pie. I don't think so!

I also didn't think it was very funny, but I just enjoyed the actual film a lot. Good entertaining flick, but not hilarious, imo.

Marley And Me

Did you cry?

"Destroy All Planets" - vintage 1960s Japanese rubber monsta cheez!! The giant radioactive turtle "Gamera" saves Earth from some alien invaders with the help of two Japanese boy scouts (?) and a whole lotta stock footage taken from previous Gamera movies. Hilarious nonsense. My seven year old loved it. :rofl2: