Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Inglorious Basterds.

That baseball bat clubbing is unbelieveable :omg:

'Moon of the Wolf" -- cheesy early 70s made-for-TV horror/mystery about a small town Louisiana sheriff (played by David Janssen of "The Fugitive" fame) plagued by werewolf trouble. Not bad, but nothing I'll ever watch again. (Yes, this was another Dollar Store DVD.)

'Moon of the Wolf" -- cheesy early 70s made-for-TV horror/mystery about a small town Louisiana sheriff (played by David Janssen of "The Fugitive" fame) plagued by werewolf trouble. Not bad, but nothing I'll ever watch again. (Yes, this was another Dollar Store DVD.)

I am gonna guess you don't have a shortage of coasters at your place?? Isn't that what you use those dollar store DVDs for after watching em once??? :whistle:

I am gonna guess you don't have a shortage of coasters at your place?? Isn't that what you use those dollar store DVDs for after watching em once??? :whistle:

No, I only use BulletBoys and Slaughter CDs as coasters. :lol:

Saw V

Good flick.. I am picking up Saw VI tomorrow... Unrated of course..... :tumbsup:

I didn't like Saw V at all, but was very surprised at how good Saw VI was....

Caught about 3/4 of a Korean horror film (!) called "The Ghost" last night on the Sundance Channel. I missed the first 15 minutes or so but was channel surfing by and happened to land on it during a death scene so I was like "Whoa, what the hell is this?" (haha)

Anyway, the rest of the movie kinda seemed like a mish-mash of stuff stolen from other Asian horror flicks, i.e. "Ringu" (we know it as "The Ring," kids) and "Ju-On" (remade in the U.S. as "The Grudge") -- a couple of high school "mean girls" are being haunted/stalked by the vengeful ghost of a girl they accidentally killed (and then covered up the deed). Some very nice camera work/creepy lighting effects, etc. I didn't even mind the subtitles. Still, nothing I hadn't already seen in the aforementioned two movies. I guess Asian filmmakers rip each other off too, just like the ones here. :lol:

Caught about 3/4 of a Korean horror film (!) called "The Ghost" last night on the Sundance Channel. I missed the first 15 minutes or so but was channel surfing by and happened to land on it during a death scene so I was like "Whoa, what the hell is this?" (haha)

Anyway, the rest of the movie kinda seemed like a mish-mash of stuff stolen from other Asian horror flicks, i.e. "Ringu" (we know it as "The Ring," kids) and "Ju-On" (remade in the U.S. as "The Grudge") -- a couple of high school "mean girls" are being haunted/stalked by the vengeful ghost of a girl they accidentally killed (and then covered up the deed). Some very nice camera work/creepy lighting effects, etc. I didn't even mind the subtitles. Still, nothing I hadn't already seen in the aforementioned two movies. I guess Asian filmmakers rip each other off too, just like the ones here. :lol:

I was never able to watch any Asian horror films in my life. I tried the 'classic' Ringu once but I fell asleep after a half an hour. Btw I liked the Hollywood version.

I was never able to watch any Asian horror films in my life. I tried the 'classic' Ringu once but I fell asleep after a half an hour. Btw I liked the Hollywood version.

I'm not exactly a foreign film buff either, but it was late, I was tired, and there was nothin' else on. Besides, the cute Asian chicks in their school uniforms kept me interested. :lol:

Yea, the American version of "The Ring" was pretty good... of course, the presence of Naomi Watts had a lot to do with that. :crazy:

The Great Raid - pretty good movie. not great but good. Set in the Philippines in 1945 towards the end of WWII, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Henry Mucci and Captain Robert Prince, the 6th Ranger Battalion undertake a daring rescue mission against all odds. Traveling thirty miles behind enemy lines, they intend to liberate over 500 American Soldiers from the notorious Cabanatuan Japanese POW camp in the most audacious rescue ever.

The Final Destination - watchable

The Proposal - better than I was expecting and Sandra Bullock was really cute in this