Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Got Red Dawn on again..

WOLVERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES!!! :bigboom:

I watched "Batman Begins" and "The Devil Wears Prada".

Interesting combo. :whistle:

Interesting combo. :whistle:

I could have combined them and made "The Devil Wears Batman" or "Batman Wears Prada".

Last night my wife and I watched 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Begining' and 'Shooter'.

The Texas Chainsaw movie was just to demented for me. Usually I enjoy a good bloody horror movie but for some reason this one just turned my stomach. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Shooter with Mark Whalberg was awesome imo. This is one excellent action conspiracy theory style movie and I can't recommend it enough.

Last night my wife and I watched 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Begining' and 'Shooter'.

The Texas Chainsaw movie was just to demented for me. Usually I enjoy a good bloody horror movie but for some reason this one just turned my stomach. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Shooter with Mark Whalberg was awesome imo. This is one excellent action conspiracy theory style movie and I can't recommend it enough.

Shooter kicked some serious ass. I loved that one.

I watched "The Shield" season 5 last night.

I also watched the original "Jaws" today. Still an awesome movie.

'United 93' - Good film, but so sad. It is unfathomable to believe the subhuman nature of these people who sat amongst the innocent people they knew they were about to murder. Awful stuff.

'Kenny' - Good fun movie about a toilet cleaner. I liked it. Worth checking out.

Ratatouille - Enjoyable, but a bit above my daughter's head at 3 1/2...

I've heard that one is not exactly child-friendly...I figured I'd be taking The Boy to see it anyway, simply because it's Pixar and he's been a devotee of most of Pixar's other output, esp. "Nemo" and "Cars." But surprisingly enough, my son has shown absolutely no interest in seeing that one. (Although he gets a kick out of the one commercial for it where nobody can pronounce the title, and somebody calls it "Rat Patootie.") :lol:

The movie he wants me to take him to is "Underdog," he saw a commercial for that one on TV over the weekend and he was like "Let's go see that RIGHT NOW!" I hated to tell him that it doesn't even open for a few more weeks yet...

Ratatouille - Enjoyable, but a bit above my daughter's head at 3 1/2...

I've heard that one is not exactly child-friendly...I figured I'd be taking The Boy to see it anyway, simply because it's Pixar and he's been a devotee of most of Pixar's other output, esp. "Nemo" and "Cars." But surprisingly enough, my son has shown absolutely no interest in seeing that one. (Although he gets a kick out of the one commercial for it where nobody can pronounce the title, and somebody calls it "Rat Patootie.") :lol:

The movie he wants me to take him to is "Underdog," he saw a commercial for that one on TV over the weekend and he was like "Let's go see that RIGHT NOW!" I hated to tell him that it doesn't even open for a few more weeks yet...

Yes indeedy, Underdog is on our list as well. We only went to see Ratatouille 'cause it was the ONLY G rated movie playing yesterday... F'n Summer... <_<

Yes indeedy, Underdog is on our list as well. We only went to see Ratatouille 'cause it was the ONLY G rated movie playing yesterday... F'n Summer... <_<

Underdog looks silly as hell (and from what little I remember of the old cartoon show, it doesn't exactly look faithful to the source material either!) but then it's obviously not aimed at my age group anyway... the kids'll love it tho, I'm sure.

Underdog looks silly as hell (and from what little I remember of the old cartoon show, it doesn't exactly look faithful to the source material either!) but then it's obviously not aimed at my age group anyway... the kids'll love it tho, I'm sure.

It looks almost ridiculous and doesn't seem to stay faithful at all. I was wondering how they were gonna pull that one off and now I know. They're not.

But Jason Lee is the Voice of Underdog.. SO just for that, it's worth watching....... :tumbsup:

Last movie I saw?? the Longest Yard.. the Original, not the Adam Sandler version.... VERY good.....

But Jason Lee is the Voice of Underdog.. SO just for that, it's worth watching....... :tumbsup:

So you're going to spend nine bucks to sit in a theatre just so you can LISTEN to Jason Lee? You need help, my friend. :lol:

So you're going to spend nine bucks to sit in a theatre just so you can LISTEN to Jason Lee? You need help, my friend. :lol:

9 bucks?? Never said I would see a night showing, did I?? fuck that, Matinee's are cheaper...... :rofl2: And it DOES look kinda funny.... I know I have a warped sense of humor...... :rofl2: