"Never Enough"
"Don't Hide Your Fears Tonight"
"Lucky Guy"
"A Shift In Time"

Deluxe edition bonus tracks:

"Coming Back To You"
"Wrong To Be Right"
"Pride"

Wow, they actually captured some of the magic from those kick ass first three albums.

First thing I've heard from them since "Swagger" that I actually liked. Nice :-)

6 hours ago, Kristian said:

Wow, they actually captured some of the magic from those kick ass first three albums.

First thing I've heard from them since "Swagger" that I actually liked. Nice :-)

Agree...nearest thing they've done to that stuff

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some great songs there 

I place them somewhere between the phone number album and the earlier stuff.

I like the phone number album. If they had progressed to it over time I think it would be better regarded, but at the time was a shock to the system of die hard fans.

Anyway, look forward to this new album.

• 2 weeks later...

Big fan of first 3 albums ,loved Gallus...and this is the best I've heard (for me) since then...may pick this up.

They really lost me with the utter shite that was Phone number, and the comeback has been sporadic with changing vocalists and albums that never really hit the same as the first three albums, but were a move back in the right direction. Have preordered this as its cheap and signed, but the singles give me hope.

• Like 1

The phone number album could have been could but Andrew Farriss from INXS, over produced it and ruined that album. 

Dante has been singing since 2010 and has been the singer for some really good albums/songs. Having said that, the first 3 albums are near perfection and I would absolutely love if Mark Rankin came back. But that’s not happening and I have learned to  really appreciate Dante.

Looking forward to the new album coming out tonight.

After a first spin I have to say it's ok but not great. Beyond a few songs it doesn't really sound like classic Gun. Will probably take a few more spins to fully dig in.

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

After a first spin I have to say it's ok but not great. 

My thoughts too :( maybe it'll be a grower

The origin of the English word gun is considered to derive from the name given to a particular historical weapon. Domina Gunilda was the name given to a remarkably large ballista, a mechanical bolt throwing weapon of enormous size, mounted at Windsor Castle during the 14th century. This name in turn may have derived from the Old Norse woman's proper name Gunnhildr which combines two Norse words referring to battle. "Gunnildr", which means "War-sword", was often shortened to "Gunna".

Without Mark Rankin, All Fired Up, is as close as they have ever gotten to classic GUN sound. You basically have to look at them as a new band now. 

Having said that, I think the new album will start to grow on me. When I am listening to the album, the songs that were singles already have grown on me, now that I am familiar with them. 

I'm going to keep going with this. It isn't too bad after a couple of plays but then I start playing Better Days in my head and it's just not that good. Very little is though. 

This is definitely their best album in a long time andi  have been really enjoying it all week. 'All Fired U'p, 'Take Me Back Home' and 'You Are What i Need' are my picks, but the album as a whole is a strong one. The deluxe version adds 3 bonus tracks which all add to the album