Eskimo Callboy changes band name due to criticism

Bahahahaha, I can't believe what I just read. Wokeness is a venereal disease. It attacks the testicular region of every man.

"Eskimo Callboy Have Unveiled Their New Name… – Wall Of Sound" https://wallofsoundau.com/2022/03/10/eskimo-callboy-have-unveiled-their-new-name/amp/

Yeah, it's bullshit and I originally posted same as a comment to the video where they reveal it. You don't bend the knee to the woke outrage mob. Once you give in, what's next? Lyrics they don't like? Characters in their videos? No. Just no. Fuck off already.

• Like 3

Just removed another statue here in Maryland. Just erase history and forget it ever happened.

This country is a bunch of woke pussy motherfuckers. 

Edited by AlphaMale

Slippery slippery slope and one I am offended by.

I guess they could have acronym'd their name and went with "ECB". Probably a better alternative to wall of sound. 

They should have just kept it and left it alone and fuck all to everyone (small minority) else.

You must surely be fucking me. 

When I opened this atrocity I expected some fuckwit to be offended by the Callboy part... didn't even cross my mind it would be the Eskimo part. How far are these cunts reaching these days? Not sure if I've ever mentioned it here, but I hate the human race, so, SO fucking much it's getting hard to contain it. 

I genuinely wish for anyone who called for their name to change death by execution. And apologies, but I'm not even remotely kidding. They're fucking this world up even further than understandable, and need to start being killed on the spot for it. 

So there's that. But honestly, I have to say a gigantic fuck you to the band too. If you give in to this kind of fucking nonsense, to be fair, you're not much better than the cunts calling for it to happen. So fuck them. They just lost any single ounce of respect I ever had for them. 

If you think of some of the band names in metal, have any of those guys ever folded in to what I am sure was plenty of outside noise? None I can think of. 

These guys will come out all heavy and tough with their screams and metal riffage, but they've shown they're nothing more than pathetic, meek beaten kittens. Fuck off, you cunts. 

Glad my return to the forum after a little outage was such a happy one. :(

• Like 3

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Geoff said:

You must surely be fucking me. 

When I opened this atrocity I expected some fuckwit to be offended by the Callboy part... didn't even cross my mind it would be the Eskimo part. How far are these cunts reaching these days? Not sure if I've ever mentioned it here, but I hate the human race, so, SO fucking much it's getting hard to contain it. 

I genuinely wish for anyone who called for their name to change death by execution. And apologies, but I'm not even remotely kidding. They're fucking this world up even further than understandable, and need to start being killed on the spot for it. 

So there's that. But honestly, I have to say a gigantic fuck you to the band too. If you give in to this kind of fucking nonsense, to be fair, you're not much better than the cunts calling for it to happen. So fuck them. They just lost any single ounce of respect I ever had for them. 

If you think of some of the band names in metal, have any of those guys ever folded in to what I am sure was plenty of outside noise? None I can think of. 

These guys will come out all heavy and tough with their screams and metal riffage, but they've shown they're nothing more than pathetic, meek beaten kittens. Fuck off, you cunts. 

Glad my return to the forum after a little outage was such a happy one. :(

George Lynch folded without any outside noise.

• Like 1

I don't know the Lynch story... What happened? He wasn't exactly who I was talking about, though, lol. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
55 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I don't know the Lynch story... What happened? He wasn't exactly who I was talking about, though, lol. 

He basically "retired" the name "Lynch Mob" because it might cause offense in the current climate. 

59 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

He basically "retired" the name "Lynch Mob" because it might cause offense in the current climate. 

LOL, what a fucking idiot. 

The stupid irony of all this nonsense is they're not going to suddenly gain new fans by changing their name. But undoubtedly, they will lose fans because of their complete and utter lack of any testicular fortitude. 

So they change what they've spent decades building to appease absolute maggots who could not give the slightest shit about their music, and in the same instance they've no doubt lost fans who'd rather listen to a band with some semblance of conviction. 

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

LOL, what a fucking idiot. 

The stupid irony of all this nonsense is they're not going to suddenly gain new fans by changing their name. But undoubtedly, they will lose fans because of their complete and utter lack of any testicular fortitude. 

So they change what they've spent decades building to appease absolute maggots who could not give the slightest shit about their music, and in the same instance they've no doubt lost fans who'd rather listen to a band with some semblance of conviction. 

Yep.

What a tool. It's a real telling sign of their political beliefs. But, like I should be surprised that there's a lot of woke tossers in hard rock like every form of entertainment. Unfortunately nothing can keep Marxist ideology out of anything anymore.

56 minutes ago, Metal T said:

Lynch Mob' is a brand...clubs wanna book Lynch Mob...George Lynch Band or whatever not so much...maybe he'll snap out of the 'progressive' fog he's in and come to his senses on the name eventually.

Agreed