Controversial Hard Rock Opinions

I'll start.

Motley Crue - Motley Crue (1994) is the best album that The Crue released. Jon Corabi is a great singer and fit the band's new, mature sound well. If the band stuck to their guns, what could have been?

images (3).jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, auslander said:

I'll start.

Motley Crue - Motley Crue (1994) is the best album that The Crue released. Jon Corabi is a great singer and fit the band's new, mature sound well. If the band stuck to their guns, what could have been?

images (3).jpeg

Maybe if they had stuck with Corabi they would have put out some decent music but that 1 release was average imo....

6 hours ago, auslander said:

I'll start.

images (3).jpeg

Never liked that album at all. Worst Crue disc easily. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Roth fronted Van Halen are completely overrated with about 10 good tracks across all albums 

People either like Roth or Hagar but rarely both....personally I think the Hagar version was highly overrated and I never listen to any music from that version, just boring crap imo...however the Roth era music still gets regular airplay from me, although usually just VH-S/T, Fair Warning and 1984....

The self-titled Skid Row album is better than the critically-aclaimed Slave to the Grind, and if Skid Row had released another album like their debut instead of STTG the fall of glam metal to grunge may have been less total.

images (4).jpeg

1 hour ago, auslander said:

The self-titled Skid Row album is better than the critically-aclaimed Slave to the Grind, and if Skid Row had released another album like their debut instead of STTG the fall of glam metal to grunge may have been less total.

images (4).jpeg

I love the debut but Slave destroys it in every way possible.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Swine had a few good tunes on it. So yes.

Fair enough, I like a few tunes on Swine as well, but there are also some songs on that album that I thought were far worse than anything on their S/T release.

5 minutes ago, Crazysam said:

Fair enough, I like a few tunes on Swine as well, but there are also some songs on that album that I thought were far worse than anything on their S/T release.

They should've never called that MC imo.