Controversial Hard Rock Opinions

27 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Time To Let You Go is the best Enuff Z Nuff song

I don't even know it. Will google it, out of interest, but if it's better than The World Is A Gutter I'll be inclined to chew my own ballsack. 

25 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I don't even know it. Will google it, out of interest, but if it's better than The World Is A Gutter I'll be inclined to chew my own ballsack. 

or mine

4 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Time To Let You Go is the best Enuff Z Nuff song

Sweet christ, mate. To each their own so I won't dwell on it, but I assume you connect with it on a lyrical level and were/are going through something relative to the song so it holds a special meaning for that reason, and in that case that's totally cool and your point is well regarded by me. 

But I have to say, cob, as a song, it's fucking terrible, lol. No wonder I couldn't remember it, even though I must have played 'Strength' a million times. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Sweet christ, mate. To each their own so I won't dwell on it, but I assume you connect with it on a lyrical level and were/are going through something relative to the song so it holds a special meaning for that reason, and in that case that's totally cool and your point is well regarded by me. 

But I have to say, cob, as a song, it's fucking terrible, lol. No wonder I couldn't remember it, even though I must have played 'Strength' a million times. 

Hey G-Off, can I ax you a quesion? you often use the term "cob" and I'm extremely interested to know if there's an insulting word im not familiar with, as this would really bring my spirits into good form, finding out a new insulting word.

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Hey G-Off, can I ax you a quesion? you often use the term "cob" and I'm extremely interested to know if there's an insulting word im not familiar with, as this would really bring my spirits into good form, finding out a new insulting word.

Nah, cob, not an insult. Just another way of saying mate, or bud, or friend, or testicle teaser, ball caresser or angel tits. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Nah, cob, not an insult. Just another way of saying mate, or bud, or friend, or testicle teaser, ball caresser or angel tits. 

Damm!

• My Little Pony
15 hours ago, Geoff said:

I believe that's what makes it a controversial opinion. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...