I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

It's my wife's grandfather's birthday this afternoon so he's taking the entire brood out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then we'll all hang out at his house afterwards. Yay! An entire DAY with my wife's extended family!! Kill me now!! Unless there's beer. Oh Lord, PLEASE, I beg of thee, let there be beer. :chug:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's my wife's grandfather's birthday this afternoon so he's taking the entire brood out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then we'll all hang out at his house afterwards. Yay! An entire DAY with my wife's extended family!! Kill me now!! Unless there's beer. Oh Lord, PLEASE, I beg of thee, let there be beer. :chug:

The scenario is oh-so-familiar.Except I ain't got any beer..(I wish)

It was dvd night at a friend's house and I had a Young's Double Chocolate Stout and some Tecate Mexican beers. The stout was awesome.

:drink: Excellent choice, any Young's will do, but the Double Chocolate's definitely a winner. Especially when I think the last beer I had was a Coors Light about 3 weeks ago... :anon:

Thankfully there was beer aplenty during yesterday's festivities. Had four or five Heinekens at the restaurant and then the assembled throng cleaned out Grampa's supply of Bud when we got back to his house. It made spending the entire day with the wife's family almost tolerable. You'll notice I said "almost." <_<

Thankfully there was beer aplenty during yesterday's festivities. Had four or five Heinekens at the restaurant and then the assembled throng cleaned out Grampa's supply of Bud when we got back to his house. It made spending the entire day with the wife's family almost tolerable. You'll notice I said "almost." <_<

Lot's of beer always helps ease the pain with family functions.

I had lotsnlotsa beer on Friday night at an Adam Bomb gig in Rochdale.

Started on a short pub crawl (1 pint Lees bitter, 2 pints Pendle Witches Brew, 1 pint Carlesberg) .... got to the gig where I drank bottles of Newcastle Brown all night, the bar owner was kind enough also to reserve the last few bottles of it for me towards the end of the evening so I wouldn't run out!!! What a guy!

Home nicely wrecked and then to sleep after 30 hours plus of being awake!

I had a couple buds over last and we went to work mounting a couple more stereo speakers in the garage and getting my Nissan running. That kind of work apparently takes 8 beers apiece since we ended up draining a case of Coors Light. Then up at 6 am this morning to help get the kids ready for daycare.

Downing a couple of VB's as we speak in memory and tribute to our :bowdown: Diggers on ANZAC day here in Oz.

"LEST WE FORGET"

I was have drink ! ;)

Monday night I went out with some buddies and drank 5 beers - each 0.5l - and 4 or 5 "Schnaps". OMG, I was wasted the next day !!!!!!!!! :doh:

:anon:

I haven't drink one beer all week.

I wasn't have drink one either.

Seven days with no beer makes one weak. :)

"No TV and no beer make Homer something something."

"Go crazy?"

"DON'T MIND IF I DO!"

It's been a while since I have engaged in a dance with sweet beer. May we meet by the moonlight at least once this weekend.

Gawd, I love beer!

Freddy - Guess what I am drinking right at this very second - Guess I dare ya!!!!

Um... a beer?

I'm jealous. I could REALLY use one of those right now. Of course, it's not even 9 AM here yet, but that never stopped me in the old days. :chug: