Levara - first single

Glen

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

Brutal. Def some cringe moments from Trev, but I can relate. When you get blindsided by people you considered family, and they give you no proper reason, you're left with a lot of anger and confusion. And it tends to all come out at once. Especially if you've been internalising it for weeks before having a chance to open up about it. 

I feel for the dude. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Brutal. Def some cringe moments from Trev, but I can relate. When you get blindsided by people you considered family, and they give you no proper reason, you're left with a lot of anger and confusion. And it tends to all come out at once. Especially if you've been internalising it for weeks before having a chance to open up about it. 

I feel for the dude. 

I feel for the fans, who get graced with one of the greatest albums in recent memory only for the band to split a day later.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For 24hrs this release was rocking my world and I guess it’s human nature but as soon as I got the info of the breakup this album got shuffled to the back of my mind and I’m not sure I’ve played it since. 

7 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

The news hasn't affected me the way I thought it might. I'm still listening to it regularly.

Same here,its quality still shines through and is getting regular spins

• 2 months later...

From Trev’s FB page:

For all you LEVARA fans out there wondering what’s in store for the remaining members moving forward, I will answer that question. 
It might be a “who cares” situation at this point but I know some of you are waiting for some kind of update. 
I spoke with Josh and it’s all officially over. 
The two remaining members decided to pack it in. 
They will not be continuing as LEVARA or even together with a different project.
It’s all unfortunate but it’s life and we all have to live with decisions that we make. 
We made a killer album that will sadly never be heard live. 
I wish them the best with whatever they decide to do in the future. 
I thank you all for your incredible support and love through all of this. 
I am beyond grateful and beyond humbled. 
Now it’s time for some killer Invisible Friends music!!! Lezzz goooo!!!

https://www.facebook.com/invisiblefriendsmusic/

So they chucked him...then chucked it themselves?    why?   Doesn't make sense...still they made one mighty fine album,

oh and invisiblefriends...is that a dig or what!!

Edited by lettard

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, lettard said:

oh and invisiblefriends...is that a dig or what!!

No, I think it had to do with collaborating with other artists on line. Not actually meeting in person. He mentioned it in one of the interviews. I can't remember it correctly, but it wasn't in reference to his old bandmates. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2020 at 11:14 PM, Geoff said:

Surely it can only be a bad thing. 

Don't mind the song at all. It really reminds me of something, but I can't pinpoint it at the moment. I admit I get a faint Imagine Dragons thing too, but that's not who I'm thinking of. 

Is it Wham? It's Wham isn't it! 

The lead singer gives me George Michael vibes too. George Michael with long hair. The guitarist looks exactly like the guitarist for Mister Mr. And I swear if you saw the drummer playing for Spandau Ballet you wouldn't bat an eyelid. Not sure what happened to having a bass player though.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope Escape Music reunite Jules, Josh and Sam Porcaro for something else with a new guitarist.

Trev is a talented guy, but everything he touches turns to shit and it's never his fault...  I'm sure there's a reason that every band he puts together is dead on arrival.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2022 at 7:47 AM, Glen said:

latest Jules Galli song and it's amazing imo. Dude is such a great vocalist 

Nice. I like that.