Pretty Maids - Undress Your Madness

Stefan

From Frontiers:

BREAKING NEWS: Pretty Maids will release their new album, "Undress Your Madness" on November 8, 2019 on CD/LP/Digital. Who's looking forward to this one? We've been spending lots of time with the album and as massive Pretty Maids fans, we can say they've truly outdone themselves!

First single, pre-orders, and more info coming soon....

66628334_2356850627704308_17408680732015

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Serpentine
3. Firesoul Fly
4. Undress Your Madness
5. Will You Still Kiss Me (If I See You In Heaven)
6. Runaway World
7. If You Want Peace (Prepare For War)
8. Slavedriver
9. Shadowlands
10. Black Thunder
11. Strength Of A Rose

Can't wait for new PM, as always. Imagery and song titles suggest it's going to be a heavy one. Hope they still have room for great melodies too. ;)

43 minutes ago, Glen said:

hoping for Pandemonium quality 

Or Motherland. 

I wasn't that crazy about their last album tbh. Didn't get a lot of replays like Pandemonium or Motherland did.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, lettard said:

That's quite a nice freeze frame ;)  lol

Yep, I'm almost more interested in seeing if she takes it off rather than how good the new song is... 

Not bad. I want more " My Soul To Take, Face The World" type songs myself.

3 minutes ago, The Rocker said:

Not bad. I want more " My Soul To Take, Face The World" type songs myself.

Have you checked out the song samples in I Tunes Japan or Amazon Japan?

Sounding to me like those kinds of songs are definitely on it.  Firesoul Fly is definitely a "Face The World" type tune IMO.

To me this is sounding like it might be a very "melodic" album. 

I'm one that was late to the Pretty Maids party though so I'm probably not the best judge lol.  I've really liked what they've done with their last 3 albums but I'm very hit or miss on stuff before Pandemonium.  I basically only have 2-3 songs per album that I find myself liking for some reason and it's generally the more melodic tunes.  I've got one CD put together of everything i liked pre-pandemonium....Songs like Clay, Hell On High Heels, Live Until It Hurts, Never Too Late, Die With Your Dreams, Walk Away, Savage Heart, etc.  I have a harder time getting into the Jump The Gun/Future World stuff for whatever reason.

I loved Kingmaker though outside of Civilized monsters and Sickening which didn't do much for me.

I think I'm really gonna dig this new one as I liked every sample.

6 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Sounding to me like those kinds of songs are definitely on it.  Firesoul Fly is definitely a "Face The World" type tune IMO.

I'm one that was late to the Pretty Maids party though so I'm probably not the best judge lol.  I've really liked what they've done with their last 3 albums but I'm very hit or miss on stuff before Pandemonium.  I basically only have 2-3 songs per album that I find myself liking for some reason and it's generally the more melodic tunes.  I've got one CD put together of everything i liked pre-pandemonium....Songs like Clay, Hell On High Heels, Live Until It Hurts, Never Too Late, Die With Your Dreams, Walk Away, Savage Heart, etc.  I have a harder time getting into the Jump The Gun/Future World stuff for whatever reason.

I loved Kingmaker though outside of Civilized monsters and Sickening which didn't do much for me.

Agreed. Very melodic.

17 hours ago, tts42572 said:

My 2 favorite albums from them are Future World and Jump The Gun. The songs you mentioned are all good/great.

Jeez I must be one of the only people in the world that likes Wake Up To The Real World,some real nice tunes on that one also...to me anyway  ;) 

Edited by lettard

That new song is very nice. Kind of a different feel from PM for me. But nice. 

My christ they are not an attractive band. :(

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to this release. Hopefully Ronnie can beat this "C" word

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pretty-maids-singer-ronnie-atkins-diagnosed-with-lung-cancer/