GREAT WHITE - Full Circle (2017)

AlphaMale

GREAT%2BWHITE%2B-%2BFull%2BCircle%2B-%2B

from several internet sources:

There's great news for classic hard rock and GREAT WHITE fans as the band will be releasing its new studio album entitled "Full Circle" on June 2, 2017.

The album is the second with singer Terry Ilous after Elation, which was released back in 2012. The effort sees the band re-teaming with its original producer, the legendary Michael Wagener.

To put it clear from the start, "Full Circle" is one of the best records in Great White's career, and one of the best 'unadulterated hard rock' albums I heard in long time.

The new album an honorable nod to their first EP Out Of The Night (Aegean Records, 1983) and debut self-titled full-length record (EMI, 1984).

This means outdated? Not at all, but a classic sounding album plenty of well written and performed songs.

All are terrific songs including the feel-good 'I'm Alright', the trademark Great White bluesy midtempo rocker 'Movin' On' (a highlight), the melodic rocker 'This Is the Life' (another pearl), and the acoustically filled ballad 'Let Me In', in the way that only guitarist Mark Kendall can wrote.

GREAT%2BWHITE%2B-%2BFull%2BCircle%2B-%2B

You don't need more blah-blah; go and buy "Full Circle".

This is classic Great White, 'that' kind of songwriting & sound all fans have been waiting for since the '80s.

HIGHLY Recommended

01 - I'm Alright
02 - Movin' On
03 - This Is the Life
04 - Let Me In
05 - Moonshine
06 - Cry of a Nation
07 - Give It Up
08 - Big Time
09 - Never Let You Down

Terry Ilous - vocals
Mark Kendall - guitar, backing vocals
Michael Lardie - guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
Scott Snyder - bass
Audie Desbrow - drums

Pre Order:
www.officialgreatwhite.com/

What Ive heard I like,it aint classic Great White but it is what it is,only problem is I cannot find it to buy on cd from anywhere apart from their official site and I aint paying $20 plus postage to the uk for it :(

That album cover is pure "Sharknado." They should be calling up SyFy for a cameo in the next movie. :D

• My Little Pony

That album cover is pure "Sharknado." They should be calling up SyFy for a cameo in the next movie. :D

I saw that you were the last to comment, then I saw the album cover, and I knew, I just knew, you were gonna say something about Sharknado. Haha.

I saw that you were the last to comment, then I saw the album cover, and I knew, I just knew, you were gonna say something about Sharknado. Haha.

Am I really that predictable? :D

• My Little Pony

Am I really that predictable? :D

Possibly. But Sharknado was the very first thing that came to my mind, too.

I don't believe the ''press release'' for one second, the only thing old school about this is that the album has 9 songs LOL

Haven't listened to it though will give it a try, liked some songs on Elation and saw them on that tour as well.

Wow, sounds absolutely nothing in the world like their early stuff. Just sounds like crap.

If you put this on not knowing its supposed to be great white most would say it's pretty good.

Clinging to the name not really helping them.

Valid point, it helped approaching it like that, similar to the new Warrant. I listened again and did like them a bit more, especially This is the Life. Not great by any means, but decent. The promotional write ups claiming it is similar to vintage '80's Great White does the band a disservice by further setting up an expectation about how it will sound.

If you put this on not knowing its supposed to be great white most would say it's pretty good.

Clinging to the name not really helping them.

Maybe.

I'll get it because it's Great White. And I like the new Great White.

Would I be as interested if it was from some 'new' band with some weird name? Probably.

Would most other people even give it a listen? Probably not.

The point here is that some people are testing this out even though they hated the other Ilous stuff, so overall they may be better off.

Not sure their stuff is strong enough to break fresh ground.

Such a waster of Terry's talents. He needs to get XYZ back together as it sounds like he still has the pipes!

Good song, Jacks voice would have made it even better.

• My Little Pony

I think this comment just ruined the song for me, 'cause, yeah, it is a good song, but now I just wanna hear Jack sing it.

That's a good song? Jeez. I assume you guys must then also like the album? Creeps. ;) I like neither the song, nor the album.

It's almost like a double waste of talent. It's like XYZ and Great White are both destroyed in one fell swoop. Because in all honesty, it's a world away from what either band ever sounded like, but because so much importance in placed on the vocals, you could argue that this sounds more like XYZ than GW... though as I said, it sounds nothing like either.

But yeah, I just thought the album was absolute shit. No good songs, and just a shell of what these guys used to be - GW and IIious. I'd say GW need to get back with Jack Russell and Ilious XYZ, but instead I'll just be honest. I don't think GW could ever record a good album again - I honestly believe their ability is gone. And I also don't think Ilious could ever be part of a good album again. Sadly, this is just a bunch of artists whose best work has come and gone. :(

Judging from the samples, this new record could be okay. I like ''classic'' Great White, hate new albums like Back to the Rhythm and this Terry Ilous material falls somewhere in between.

I liked the second song and will listen to the new record but there should be at least a few good tunes on there. Now if only Mark Kendall doesn't mess up the solos or guitar tone...... fingers crossed!!!

That's a good song? Jeez. I assume you guys must then also like the album? Creeps. ;) I like neither the song, nor the album.

It's almost like a double waste of talent. It's like XYZ and Great White are both destroyed in one fell swoop. Because in all honesty, it's a world away from what either band ever sounded like, but because so much importance in placed on the vocals, you could argue that this sounds more like XYZ than GW... though as I said, it sounds nothing like either.

But yeah, I just thought the album was absolute shit. No good songs, and just a shell of what these guys used to be - GW and IIious. I'd say GW need to get back with Jack Russell and Ilious XYZ, but instead I'll just be honest. I don't think GW could ever record a good album again - I honestly believe their ability is gone. And I also don't think Ilious could ever be part of a good album again. Sadly, this is just a bunch of artists whose best work has come and gone.

This pretty much sums it up

Some of you guys are on crack.....the song "Big Time" was excellent no matter who was singing it. You're being picky just to be picky, I think......the songs prior...yeah....not so good, but this latest one was damn good.

Sadly, Geoff's taste is rubbing off on some of you.....LOL

I think this comment just ruined the song for me, 'cause, yeah, it is a good song, but now I just wanna hear Jack sing it.

You ain't lying!! Jack would have made this much better. It's not as horrible as the two tracks I uploaded to YouTube.