Coolest thing ever!

martinsane

...at least it should be and is to me being a proud Dad and all!

This is what my son and I did last Saturday. Nothing compares to watching your kids be amazing.

For all you Facebookers share this thing around please, as the more views the cooler for this lil boy.

He also got a snap in the Seattle Times news paper as well!

A great day all around.

• My Little Pony

Bad ass! Great to see a kid with two hands clutching something other than an Xbox controller. Lol.

Yeah, because it's all about the PS4 controller. Good call!

Very cool, Terry. Yo' boy got skillz!

I used to carry a yo-yo around w/me all the time In junior high, tho I never could do any of those fancy tricks, just the basics like "walk the dog" and "around the world."

Thanks everyone for the comments and encouragement.

My son read them and was quite happy!

And I don't yo, it boggles my mind the stuff they do.

Evan has only been doing this since Christmas when he got his first yo yo, so about 2-3 months seriously.

Yep. He's been watching the videos of the pro yoers since late summer and then he got his plutonium signature model for Christmas.

He spends about 4 hours a day yoing and watching yoing videos. Totally obsessed and it is virtually a habit for him as he will get up grab the yo and just wander about banging out tricks.

I'm totally into watching it to as it is boggling. And to see him improving daily is very sweet as well.

He met up with a guy today my wife found through FB who is sponsored by Eternal Throw a yo yo maker in the Seattle area. The wife mentioned they yo'd for about an hour and Evan was trying to show the guy a trick he made up and the guy got lost, couldn't do it.

Let the endorsements begin.

Evan has only been doing this since Christmas when he got his first yo yo, so about 2-3 months seriously.

Now I'm REALLY impressed... it took me longer than that just to figure out the few simple tricks I could do back in the day.....

The Yo is strong with that one!!