Unfriended For Bashing Hillary

AlphaMale

Haha. I'm not really pissed but I just want to say a big FUCK YOU to Roy Cathey of Cold Sweat/The Fifth for unfriending me because he didn't like me badmouthing Hillary Clinton.

You heard that right..... unfriending someone because they won't suck your ass and support the lying scumbag crooked Hillary.

The band The Fifth really fucking sucks anyway!!

So the ASSHOLE OF THE DAY AWARD goes to that thin skinned pussy Roy Cathey.

:ahole::flip::2up::fu:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question from afar looking in on the election.

Do people think Trump doesn't lie and isn't corrupt or do they just think both do and Clinton is worse?

Nope. Nobody likes either of them. Pretty much a case of who is the lesser of two evils??

You got Trump who has no real plan but talks a good game, and then you got Hillary, who scandle follows everywhere and she's been proven to be a chronic liar.

US is fucked with either of them but I prefer Trump simply because Hillary can't be trusted.

Show me a politician and I'll show you a liar. Seems to me at any other time in political history Hilary would have had to go already.

Fascinating that she's highlighted as the liar. In the UK one of the papers has a weekly dump on the lies Trump told that week!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/series/lyin-trump-a-weekly-fact-check

Trump is awful - he lives in cuckoo land and does not have one politically correct bone in his body.

He has no political experience and he shows it every time he opens his mouth.

Talks the talk but has no plan to back it up.

Trump is awful - he lives in cuckoo land and does not have one politically correct bone in his body.

Is that meant to be a bad thing? At least it's one thing to like about him.

Anyway, I agree you 'Mericans definitely have a pretty shitty looking pair of options there.

Clinton is a liar and so is Trump....I have never heard of a politician who wasn't a liar so I don't understand why it is even a topic of conversation...the concern from afar is that trump appears to be a wacko and a racist....not someone who should have control of the most influential and powerful nation on earth....

OK maybe that was a bad choice of words -

I mean racist, xenophobic and paranoid

The perfect politician for UK. :P

Clinton is a liar and so is Trump....I have never heard of a politician who wasn't a liar so I don't understand why it is even a topic of conversation...the concern from afar is that trump appears to be a wacko and a racist....not someone who should have control of the most influential and powerful nation on earth....

Yeah, like that none of us has said/is saying a lie in his/her life. Even the original poster of the topic is lying that he wasn't pissed of because Roy blocked him. :P (I love Roy, we regularly chat in FB, but I hugely support Russ in this argument, he has every right to be pissed off!).

In cases such as professional sports we even tend to idolize chronic pathological liars.

Also, don't forget the vast amount of people who have fictitious friends and are having imaginary conversations with them. :P

And of course, from a philosophical point of view, is always debatable if saying the truth is always the best thing to do. :P

• My Little Pony

No matter who wins, we lose.

The unfortunate truth.

We're far from perfect up here, but you guys are welcome in Canada. ;}

• My Little Pony

The unfortunate truth.

Too cold. I'm looking for warmer weather..... not colder!

Pretty sure it's not much different from Maryland. Actually, we only had one or two days of snow last winter, here on the West coast. But, I hear ya. If I was planning on moving it would be to a warmer climate.

The unfortunate truth.

Too cold. I'm looking for warmer weather..... not colder!

Pretty sure it's not much different from Maryland. Actually, we only had one or two days of snow last winter, here on the West coast. But, I hear ya. If I was planning on moving it would be to a warmer climate.

You guys can have the heat....the Toronto area has been damned hot this summer and I hate it....definitely moving back to Nova Scotia next spring ....

• 3 weeks later...

The perfect politician for UK. :P

Couldn't be further from the truth.

IRTeF1X.jpg

Team Bender in 2016!

bender-change-vote-poster-227x300.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Any kind of terrorist attack on US soil before the election, and Trump wins.

Aside from that, he loses.

Only small chance he might have is to get his daughter up and fighting his cause ASAP.

Good looking, young enough to appeal to the youth etc etc

• My Little Pony

So are we going to have the first woman president or the first sexual predator as president.....

Y'all have already had both.