What song is stuck in your head

CureTheSane

Yesterday I listened to a best of Warrant mix I made up, and woke up this morning with "In The End (There's Nothing) stuck in my head.

Of all the songs in the compilation, this was probably lucky to make it on - weird one to seep in to my brain...

Um, yeah, I guess :beerbang:

Can I move it?

Luckily I woke up with Nelson's Nobody Wins In The Nd in my head, although I guess technically that's hard rock not heavy metal...

Yesterday I listened to a best of Warrant mix I made up, and woke up this morning with "In The End (There's Nothing) stuck in my head.

Of all the songs in the compilation, this was probably lucky to make it on - weird one to seep in to my brain...

Where's that song from?

Where's that song from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnhr_HKQjVs

I'll tell u what I've been busted singing at work, and it's just to see what coworkers do or say, I Need A Man With A Slow Hand,I need a lover who tosses the salad! Surprising how many people really don't want to hear that song, I don't know why it's a fucking classic??

Where's that song from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnhr_HKQjVs

Oh. Now I understand why I didn't know it / couldn't remember it. :(

• 2 years later...

If it's not strictly Heavy Metal:

Mission by Rush. This totally got stuck in my head for several weeks.

We'll Burn the Sky - The Scorpions. When I first saw the live video of this (the Scorps playing in Wacken), this also got stuck in my head. Going to and from work, I keep on singing this in my head

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

This one pops in  from time to time. Written by Rick Derringer and originally recorded by Johnny Winter. Derringer covered it three years later and achieved moderate success. There are many covers of this. JLT does a good version and Danger Danger do a great live version.. I prefer Johnny Winter's original version, although i do love the backing vocals in the chorus on Derringer's version. 

Why, sweet mother of jesus, gave this opus to White Widdow? Of course H.E.A.T.'s version wipes the floor with the WW  version.

Hope they'll play it in their Athens' gig. If a state of affairs like this occurs, this will be my first stage diving since Suffocation in Wacken 2005. 

Picture1.png

31 minutes ago, kourosofsteel3 said:

Why, sweet mother of jesus, gave this opus to White Widdow? Of course H.E.A.T.'s version wipes the floor with the WW  version.

Hope they'll play it in their Athens' gig. If a state of affairs like this occurs, this will be my first stage diving since Suffocation in Wacken 2005. 

Picture1.png

Good tune!

I like We're Gonna Make It To The End also.....Sounds great with Erik singing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I'm not the biggest fan in the world of these guys. I am a fan nonetheless. When I first heard this track on the radio, it instantly got stuck in my head. It still stays there for a while whenever I hear it.

I'm on a road trip exhibiting at the International Convention Centre in Sydney so have been playing songs from the upcoming concerts when I get back.

I have Pop Evil - Colours Bleed in my head.

Not a fan of Rage Against the Machine type music but I was sure this was a cover of one of those types of songs, but apparently not.

The more I've heard it the more I like it