The Words"Politically Correct"

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm tired of people using this phrase.Just say what you want to say.Don't make yourself into an anti-establishment person or someone who is a "maverick" by using this phrase

.It just yells out douche bag to me.

It's pretty easy to understand what it means. Political Correctness is something that you will find the dumbest c*nts on earth adhering to.

Of all of it, this whole 'black' thing has me actually wanting to turn myself into an alien and just blow earth up because it's just too late for us. There's a city here in Australia called Blacktown which I believe they're looking to change the name of because it features the word "black." And the nursery rhyme 'Bah Bah Black Sheep' has been changed/removed from certain places of learning because of it featuring the word black.

I wish nothing less than the death penalty to whoever suggested this in the first place, and anyone who allowed and assisted or allows and assists for this to happen. The ironic thing is that these braindead c*nts are the actual racist c*nts who found it in their mind to think that this kind of stuff is somehow unacceptable. There's never been an issue with any of this kind of stuff ever, at all, since it all begun. It's only these completely braindead c*nts who have fucked it up and make the human race look like the stupid c*nts we generally are for the most part.

Seriously, political correctness needs to be punished by death to get the world back on track just a little.

Its an important phrase, cos (at least here in Australia) society is so over the top "politically correct" that its crazy.

People say things, do things, act a certain way ...just because they believe thats what they are expected to do. They want to sound like they care, they make a difference, they are fixing the BIG problems in the world.

eg... the things Geoff mentioned.

stuff like flying a 'gay' flag over a local council. I have nothing agaist it, but why the fuck do councild feel the need to fly a flag. Do they fly flags for people with beards, or left handers, or bus drivers...? Why...To be politically correct.

B-grade tv celebrities (or all tv celebrities) who tow a certain line -BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO. Let in a million a refugees, freedom for women, gay rights, climate change, .... whatever else. It's politically correctness gone mad.

The douche bag is the person that is towing the Policitcally Correct line, not the person who calls it out.

Its an important phrase, cos (at least here in Australia) society is so over the top "politically correct" that its crazy.

People say things, do things, act a certain way ...just because they believe thats what they are expected to do. They want to sound like they care, they make a difference, they are fixing the BIG problems in the world.

stuff like flying a 'gay' flag over a local council. I have nothing agaist it, but why the fuck do councild feel the need to fly a flag. Do they fly flags for people with beards, or left handers, or bus drivers...? Why...To be politically correct.

B-grade tv celebrities (or all tv celebrities) who tow a certain line -BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO. Let in a million a refugees, freedom for women, gay rights, climate change, .... whatever else. It's politically correctness gone mad.

The douche bag is the person that is towing the Policitcally Correct line, not the person who calls it out.

Bring back Gollywog biscuits!!!

Bring back Gollywog biscuits!!!

Someone actually gave our son a gollywog doll when he was born. I thought they weren't available any more...?

I was going to mention the gollywog thing too. Fuck's sake. Who seriously makes issues out of this stuff?

The thing with it is there's no end to it. If they change the name of Blacktown, or ban 'Bah Bah Blacksheep,' does that mean there's no such thing as anything black anymore? Is black banned as a colour and word because it's too racist? And then, for the sake of political correctness and equality, do we have to ban everything white? We can't have a Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays, for fuck's sake! That is SOOO fucking racist. And if someone asks you what colour a golf ball is, don't you dare call it white, you good for nothing racist motherfucker!

Come to think of it, can we actually even use the word "grey" anymore? I think that's very racist towards whales and dolphins and sharks etc.

Yeah it would be nice if the whole political correctness thing would just fucking die.....another aspect of this is when 'people of color' scream racist/racism when they do not get their way or they lose an argument... I am just about as far from racist as you can get but that shit really pisses me off and I believe it is a direct result of political correctness gone wild....

Whilst I was on my 2 weeks man-turnity leave i got to see some seriously shit TV... Full of PC bullshit.

One of my favourites was an article about changing the name of a 'wife beater' to a 'respect singlet'

fuck yeah, that going to stop domestic violence isn't it you dickheads.