House Of Lords - Indestructible

Stefan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome \m/

Naming the album after a Disturbed album?... hmmm...

Let's face it, whether it's another bands album name or not HOL is Fucking HOL and really shouldn't be in the same sentence as, um well the band mentioned above. Lol

Their last good album was Come to my Kingdom imo. The last 3 have been v patchy and I havent bought any of them

Yep, I'd agree with that. I don't hate any of the last three albums and although I don't think I own the hard copy of the last one but I forget at the moment), I have all their other CDs. It's always a decent listen, but the songs have been patchy recently, and moreso, the production has ruined everything from the get-go.

I feel like if they put a bit of time and effort into an album, and get an outside producer, there is definitely, most certainly still hope for good quality from HOL.

From Frontiers Records:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of the HOUSE OF LORDS tenth studio album aptly entitled Indestructible on June 3 in Europe and June 7 in North America.

The new album shows once again what HOUSE OF LORDS stands for: powerful and heavy songs, with major hooks and melodies and grandiose arrangements. “The name Indestructible was chosen because we all felt that we have been through a lot in our long careers and what better way to say "Hey, I'm still Here" than by giving the cd a BOLD title,” says singer James Christian.

Indestructible features eleven brand new songs, which masterfully combine the best of Heavy and Melodic Hard Rock. “The album is heavier in the beginning, but we love songs that are both Melodic and Heavy” continues Christian, “and the idea was to fill the best of both on one cd without sounding like two different bands. I think we have accomplished that. A good example would be the song “Pillar of Salt" especially gives a good representation of how the new album sounds: a combination of heavy, melodic, and thoughtful lyrics. This song is one of my favorites!”

Besides being HOUSE OF LORDS tenth studio album, the new record sees the new line-up celebrating their first ten years together. “It is amazing to work with BJ, Chris and Jimi” tells James Christian, “they are all very aware of what HOUSE OF LORDS represents and they are committed to making records that complement the history of the band. No matter which HOUSE OF LORDS album you listen to, there is a common thread, which comes from the fact that the four of us are musically in sync. This is the real reason why we have been able to produce records of this calibre”.

HOUSE OF LORDS will exclusively appear at the Frontiers Rock Festival in Trezzo (MI) next Sunday, April 12 and start a European tour in September, with a very special surprise show to be announced soon. More details soon!

houseoflordsindestructiblecd.jpg

Tracks:

Go To Hell

Indestructible

Pillar Of Salt

100 Mph

Call My Bluff

We Will Always Be One

Die To Tell

Another Dawn

Eye Of The Storm

Ain't Suicidal

Stand And Deliver

But still you can make a good compilation of the last three albums

.....good EP

Ep, Funny! One of the best bands in the last ten years!

But still you can make a good compilation of the last three albums

.....good EP

Ep, Funny! One of the best bands in the last ten years!

to each their own mate.

I'll listen to it for sure once it hits Spotify, and just hope it isnt as patchy as the last album which was bog average by anyones standards.

The song titles do not fill me with hope tho.......pillar of salt, 100 mph.....ookayy.

Hope to be proved wrong of course.....would love to hear something approaching World Upside Down standard

The Rocker is a HOL fanboy. :D

Still nothing compares to World Upside Down or the classic debut + Sahara.

Yep

The Rocker is a HOL fanboy. :D

Still nothing compares to World Upside Down or the classic debut + Sahara.

Yep

We all have our bands I guess. Some people here LOVE Vega and WOA, and I find them boring