Streamline - s/t

Stefan

streamline-band.jpg

From FB:

----- BREAKING NEWS -----
Diamond Dawn transforms into STREAMLINE.

Today we're very proud to present to you, the next step in the career of this band!
We will from now on be known as Streamline.
As you know there's been some changes in the band, and lately we've had the
time and opportunity to figure out more exactly what we want to do with this crazy rock n roll thing!
In order to head into the future 100 % confident about what we are and what we do, we feel like this is the change we need! As we've mentioned before we're the same band, with the same musical legacy, only it is all just getting better and better! We hope that you believe so too, otherwise let us prove it to you!

You, the fans and friends, are the ones that have always believed in this band and we can't thank you enough. We want to be the best we can possibly be for you guys and therefore this is something we do for all of us! This is not the end of anything but it is the beginning of a new chapter in the history of this band. We bet you wanna be part of that! So check out the video below and please make sure you like our new page here on Facebook as activity on this page will decrease down to zero in a short while! Don't you miss out on all the fun stuff coming up, lead singer auditions, tours and all sorts of new material!
www.facebook.com/officialstreamline

Yours truly
Olle, Mike, Niklas, Effy, Jhonny

this could be their chance to go from an ''ok'' band to a great band (at least for me), musically and ability-wise I think they have what it takes including the chops. now if they can find a good singer that suits their style I think they can achieve great things. the little bit of music that plays during the streamline video does indeed sound cool

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New singer confirmed.

From FB:

---------- STREAMLINE IS COMPLETE ----------
Some of you might already have put two and two together but anyhow, here's the official statement!

We are very happy to announce to you that Gabriel Lindmark is the singer of Streamline! We've had an awesome time hanging out over last couple of weeks, and we have even already done a gig together! Gabriel did the vocals on our premiere gig at Gothenburg Rockfest, it went great and it simply felt natural to offer him the spot. Fortunately he said yes and now we're ready to rock, better than ever! We hope to be able to show you soon what a great singer Gabriel is and that you're all as happy as we are to welcome him to the Streamline hood!

We're working hard in the demo studio and a very promising strategy for world domination is being devised. Be sure to keep following us on this page because we hope to be able to share some pretty tasty stuff with you guys soon!

Rawk & rowl!
Olle, Jhonny, Niklas, Mike, Effy & Gabriel

10262234_228778150654078_899724970002192

1620988_227620597436500_1007024520358282

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Can't see the picture you posted but regardless of what it is, I've given up on these guys a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

So, if and when the album drops( and it's good) you won't get it?!!!

Can't see the picture you posted but regardless of what it is, I've given up on these guys a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

So, if and when the album drops( and it's good) you won't get it?!!!

Sure, I'll listen to the first single when they put it out. But I doubt it'll be great, especially after hearing the new singer (although I'm not sure if it's still the same guy). I'm expecting something like..... State of Salazar :D you know like something that could be ok but nothing essential?

So many guys in one band. I hope they do do something, but a wait like that is annoying.

So many guys in one band. I hope they do do something, but a wait like that is annoying.

Yeah more than 3 years after the initial announcement, makes you wonder if they had any problems along the way. The music heard in the first two videos posted above does sound pretty nice, but I think I've seen more recent (live) videos and it just didn't sound that great

On 7/10/2017 at 2:40 PM, melodicrock said:

Yep. From Streamline's FB:

- ALBUM DETAILS -

Streamline in association with Phonofile proudly presents the digital release of Streamlines

self titled debut album. Starting with the release of the first three singles "Freerider", "Barely

Runnin'" & "Talk It Out" on July 20th 2017, the album will be made available on digital

platforms worldwide over the following month.

STREAMLINE - S/T

Written and produced by: Streamline

Mixed by: Victor Olsson

Mastered by: Dragan Tanaskovic

Cover art by: Johan Leion

Track list:

1. Freerider

2. Barely Runnin'

3. Get What's Coming

4. Save Me

5. Blind

6. Pay The Price

7. Talk It Out

8. 2nd Street

9. Deliver Us

10. The Good Samaritan

11. No Rest For The Vicar

BAND STATEMENT

We are incredibly happy and proud to finally in association with Phonofile present the release

of our debut album entitled Streamline. The journey toward this end, which is in fact an

exciting beginning, has been long and winding yet extremely positive and formative for us. It

has enabled us to create a sound and an album that we really want to share with the world, we

can't wait to let you all hear what we've been working on and play it live for you! The album

surely holds a couple of surprises for those of you who have been following us for some time,

however we believe that this 11 song bundle of electric action can bring something thrilling to

all sorts of rockers out there! More info and updates will follow shortly, for now we just want

to send out an enormous THANK YOU to all you people that have waited patiently, believed

in us and helped us out!

Let's do this!

FB_IMG_1499707123145.jpg

Good band name.

So no cd only download....yuck!

Next!!!!!

Agreed :(

I like hard copy as well BUT, if the music is worth I will not pass on good music. It'll go right on to my ipod anyway.

• 2 weeks later...