HH's newest little rocker..

glam_junkie

Hi guys, as i'm sure some of you are already aware via facebook, I've got a bit of news to share.
1 week ago i became a daddy of a little baby boy 'Oscar'. Weighing 1030g (2lb 4oz), he was born last sunday afternoon 12 weeks premature in an extreme rush, but has been doing as well as can be expected for his age. He / we have a long road ahead with Oscar likely to be in hospital until xmas / new years time and requiring a fair bit of care, but everyone is doing well.
Here's a few pix of the little warrior.

1380718_10152005733854994_1753956224_n.j1377409_10152003937344994_1795752996_n.j1395343_10152000585889994_1811386153_n.j

thanks for all the best wishes guys.

Yes, mum is doing fine. She came home form hospital on Friday, but we will make the daily trip to the hospital to see the little one. I'm back at work as i need to save my time-off from when Oscar comes home.

In the meantime please don't tell me about any cool new cds, cos i'm pretty sure i won't have the money to buy em ;)

• My Little Pony

thanks for all the best wishes guys.

Yes, mum is doing fine. She came home form hospital on Friday, but we will make the daily trip to the hospital to see the little one. I'm back at work as i need to save my time-off from when Oscar comes home.

In the meantime please don't tell me about any cool new cds, cos i'm pretty sure i won't have the money to buy em ;)

Oh, man, but the new Lady Gaga is out soon!

Awesome news, mate! Many congrats from Blighty!

Keep us posted on the little fella's progress; hoping he's strong enough to go home asap.

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

Good to hear. What does he weigh now?

about 2.5 kg now, so he's stacking on the weight at a rate of about 50g a day.

Great news!