HH's newest little rocker..

glam_junkie

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit, mate, had no idea this was happening / happened! Congrats, mate!!! Three babies born in 2013 to HH members in Australia! How sexual. Must be something in the water and air and intercourse.

Seriously, congrats mate, and all the best to all three of you! I was down your way recently, thought about seeing if you were nearby, but maybe lucky we didn't as it looks like you were a little busy. ;)

Enjoy it, mate, I sure am. :)

• My Little Pony

Holy shit, mate, had no idea this was happening / happened! Congrats, mate!!! Three babies born in 2013 to HH members in Australia! How sexual. Must be something in the water and air and intercourse.

Seriously, congrats mate, and all the best to all three of you! I was down your way recently, thought about seeing if you were nearby, but maybe lucky we didn't as it looks like you were a little busy. ;)

Who else had a kid down there?

Justin (Fahrenheit) had a little bub not long after my wife and I, early/mid year.

• My Little Pony

Justin (Fahrenheit) had a little bub not long after my wife and I, early/mid year.

I did not know. Was that not HH knowledge, or am I just ignorant?

• 1 year later...

Haha, nice, mate! Boy and a girl too. Congrats!

As you alluded to, very creepy how you, Justin and myself (part of the Aussie contingent here) all had our first kid around the same time, and now we've all had our second about the same time. Each has one boy and one girl. What's going on in this wild land of intercourse, I mean Oz?

As you alluded to, very creepy how you, Justin and myself (part of the Aussie contingent here) all had our first kid around the same time, and now we've all had our second about the same time. Each has one boy and one girl. What's going on in this wild land of intercourse, I mean Oz?

That is creepy. Which one of us is going to make it three. Not me. I'm done. Congrats to you both though...good times ?

That is creepy. Which one of us is going to make it three. Not me. I'm done. Congrats to you both though...good times

Yeah, not me either. Lindsay told me he's going to have 18, though, so good luck to him.

i think we're stopping at 2 aswell.
Cant afford to attend any more of these wild parties.

I never knew number of children was inversely proportion to cd purchases.

Also, i never knew a second childs room meant i would not even have a stereo set up in the house at all. So even if i got more cds i can't listen anyway. Yhe man cave shed is well in progress though.