Does this belong on HH?

Does this belong on HH?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please listen completely to all 3 tracks below. Personally, I'm digging the SHIT out of it, but stylistically I'm wondering if it's too "out there" to fit on HH.

It's part 7th Heaven, part Rammstein, part boy band, part Blessed By a Broken Heart. Once the choruses kick in, I think it's damned good stuff.

Yay or nay?

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/audio/mystery1.mp3

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/audio/mystery2.mp3

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/audio/mystery3.mp3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally love this kind of stuff. Similar to Industrial pop bands from the mid to late 90's like Stabbing Westward....alot like Stabbing Westward, Filter, God Lives Underwater and Gravity Kills.

So who is it? Really sounds like Stabbing Westward without Chris Hall singing.

Not sure it belongs on HH, but I sure think a crap load of members would listen to this band and love it.

I dont understand this thread I guess, what is wrong with this music? it sounds not only HH worthy, it sounds like perhaps I might look into purchasing it worthy, I dont think theres going to be anyone say it doesnt belong here, if there was, it wouldve been me, just saying it and throwing a no vote to stir the pot, it kicks ass!

Oh yeah for sure I'd say they belong. IMO there are a some bands already on HH that are less worthy to be on the site than these guys.

Good stuff, I like it too, but IMHO maybe too modern and out-of-context for HH site. If this stuff belongs to the main site, then soon enough most of modern bands will need to be added there, especially pop punk stuffs which is also melodic. I don't have issue with that, but not sure if the server has issue with that huge databases

Oh yeah for sure I'd say they belong. IMO there are a some bands already on HH that are less worthy to be on the site than these guys.

No kidding, the new Shakra for instance

Good stuff, I like it too, but IMHO maybe too modern and out-of-context for HH site. If this stuff belongs to the main site, then soon enough most of modern bands will need to be added there, especially pop punk stuffs which is also melodic. I don't have issue with that, but not sure if the server has issue with that huge databases

There's already a few of them on here, mate. ;)

:lol:

:lol:

:shutup:

Sorry you're still deaf that disc rocks.

LOL, I love ya Wes, if you believe me or not, I left that post just to see if you would respond to it, It was cool

LOL, I love ya Wes, if you believe me or not, I left that post just to see if you would respond to it, It was cool

I figured as much you jerk ha-ha.

Don't know what the criteria are for inclusion in the HH database, but this would probably fail on a technicality.

Does sound good though. Good and completely mental! :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

Don't know what the criteria are for inclusion in the HH database, but this would probably fail on a technicality.

Have to agree with the nutter on this one. I really enjoy it, but it would mean opening the floodgates for other artists.

Have to agree with the nutter on this one. I really enjoy it, but it would mean opening the floodgates for other artists.

Um ... yeah, thanks for that ...

:taz:

Um ... yeah, thanks for that ...

:taz:

Which floodgates are we talking about people? this isnt some Depeche Mode\Frightwig\Flipper sounding band, I dont understand what the debates even about, what is in this band he posted that already isnt represented on HH? if anyone can clear this up for me id be really appreciative, and even less confused, thank you very much.

Guest dontdokken

Sorry but this is not my kind of music and I don't think it belongs in HH. Too modern, too electronic, too experimental. I NEED THE MELODY ... and the aqua net :P