More former members

Leykis101

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Whatever happened to KarpetRydOFunk ???

He just posted yesterday, under my "Messenger" thread in the Christian Rock/Metal section.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:18 AM, Darkstone said:

To set the record straight.

I may have been suspicious at first, but I absolutely 100% believe you are who you say you are. I'm very sorry that it seemed to cause you some distress mate. 

I am however a shit stirrer, so I will be refering to it occasionally Sir.

waiting for you to follow through on your promise here, haven't seen you reference this not one time since this post???

21 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

He was very active when I joined. The movie "guru".

Talk to him everyday, he was just making fun of me cause the last cd i cant find to complete my stolen cd collection replacement is XOX and a couple guys thought that was hilarious, since it's literally nowhere on this planet for sale, thought i'd axe anyways, he's on FB in the Melodic Mafia with Wes and them guys. im gonna go over and bitch they dont support their roots.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

THIS!!

Sorry bro, im lost??? This what???

4 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Whatever happened to KarpetRydOFunk ???

Your kidding right? Nolan is like Herpes, you can figure out the rest of this one, especially if your blessed with them.

• 2023 Gold Donors
18 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

waiting for you to follow through on your promise here, haven't seen you reference this not one time since this post???

He hasn't been posting very much lately. 

See what I did there?

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Your kidding right? Nolan is like Herpes, you can figure out the rest of this one, especially if your blessed with them.

Yeah, he's still active., despite our best efforts to ignore him.

I shouldn't be too harsh though.

I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, but he's been battling Zachary's disease for most of his life, so don't be too hard on the guy.

• Haha 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, he's still active., despite our best efforts to ignore him.

I shouldn't be too harsh though.

I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, but he's been battling Zachary's disease for most of his life, so don't be too hard on the guy.

I don't think anyone wants to be hard on him

• Haha 3

• My Little Pony
On 1/17/2021 at 8:55 PM, Leykis101 said:

This was the analogy I was gonna use, but you beat me to it. 

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
On 1/18/2021 at 9:59 AM, AlphaMale said:

So that's why his face looks like his ass......

No, no. My face very much looks like a face. It's just it wasn't my throat you had your tongue down. It's ok, it was dark. It happens. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

No, no. My face very much looks like a face. It's just it wasn't my throat you had your tongue down. It's ok, it was dark. It happens. 

Thats not what you wanted to say, go head and say it Nolan, or I will for you, it just wasnt the back of his throat, my dick could tell you what that looked like, there you go bro, anytime I can help, well help you G-Off or russ, I always do, it's an honor and a pleasure

38 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

This was the analogy I was gonna use, but you beat me to it. 

You were not, to believe that I'd first have to believe your mind is as sick and perverted as mine, and I just havent seen any proof that is the case, for true disclosure you must first prove your deviance, good luck grasshopper.

• My Little Pony
46 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

You were not, to believe that I'd first have to believe your mind is as sick and perverted as mine, and I just havent seen any proof that is the case, for true disclosure you must first prove your deviance, good luck grasshopper.

Nobody here is as fucked as you are, but it doesn't take much a perverted mind to compare my presence on this site to that of herpes. 

;}

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

ANALogy

BEAT ME to it

WTF are you blabbering about ???

I don't understand your confusion. 

8 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Sorry ! I'm a heterosexual male and you confuse me.

Damn Nolan, thats quit the accomplishment, you've confused a heterosexual man, kind of the same shit you did to me, dont do NY, he is quit skilled in the force, you wont even know what happened, it's either the force, or roofies.

• Haha 2