Trixter

Mullethead

The new single is available to preview or buy at ITunes. KILLER! Add this band to the small list of bands who are able to keep their "sound" but update a little. Wow, the guitars are awesome on this!

Wow, friggin love itunes. I don't have their itunes program installed so I can't listen to the samples. :angry2:

Anywhere else to hear some samples?

Anywhere else to hear some samples?

Give it a few days and someone will stick it on YouTube.

Preordered their new one on Amazon. Plan on avoiding all soundbytes 'til it arrives in the mail. Can't wait!

Yep, same here. I think I will get all the year's potential best in one - HEAT, JSS, this etc.

The new single is available to preview or buy at ITunes. KILLER! Add this band to the small list of bands who are able to keep their "sound" but update a little. Wow, the guitars are awesome on this!

+1 That's the way to make a comeback!

Yeah I thought this tune sounded good too - hope the whole album can keep up the standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vCstR3Rx6Y

This is one fucking awesome song. Very Danger Danger mixed with Marvelous 3....what a killer combo, I'm excited just writing this description.

Never cared for Trixter before, but if the new one is all like this, I'm gonna become a fan, real quick.

Could be my fav track of 2012 so far.

This is one fucking awesome song. Very Danger Danger mixed with Marvelous 3....what a killer combo, I'm excited just writing this description.

Never cared for Trixter before, but if the new one is all like this, I'm gonna become a fan, real quick.

Whoa! Now that's a yummy song! :beerbang:

My only worry is that Andrew @ melrock recently commented that this track is not indicative of the album.....not sure what that means.

Caved into temptation and listened to that track. Wow. Like I was telling Dave in a pm, I passed on quite a few pre-orders, like Tyketto, in favour of this. I think I made the right call. That last comment from Glen worries me, but it doesn't stop this song from being absolutely awesome.

Caved into temptation and listened to that track. Wow. Like I was telling Dave in a pm, I passed on quite a few pre-orders, like Tyketto, in favour of this. I think I made the right call. That last comment from Glen worries me, but it doesn't stop this song from being absolutely awesome.

You were right to pass on the Tyketto. :( I think this will turn out to be a good one...

My only worry is that Andrew @ melrock recently commented that this track is not indicative of the album.....not sure what that means.

I also read that comment, it worries me as well. No matter what I'll certainly be buying this single. I'm sad at all the bad Tyketto comments, I had high hopes as I loved their first 2 releases.

I also read that comment, it worries me as well. No matter what I'll certainly be buying this single. I'm sad at all the bad Tyketto comments, I had high hopes as I loved their first 2 releases.

I'm sad about the Tyketto comments too, but equally sadly, I am not surprised either. :(

I'm pretty sure WE all had high hopes for the new Tyketto.

Very true this song does NOT represent the new TRIXTER album! However..that is a GOOD thing because this is one of the weakest tracks on the album! There is some killer tunes on this badboy!

Sadly the same can NOT be said about the new Tyketto which IMO is mediocre at best.

Marvelous 3 and Danger Danger!!!? Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. Making it awfully difficult to resist checking this one out before it arrives in the mail!

Funny to see Tyketto invade the Trixter thread after a Trixter discussion broke out in their thread. As I said before, if the rest of Tyketto's new one is equal to Faithless I would buy it.

Very true this song does NOT represent the new TRIXTER album! However..that is a GOOD thing because this is one of the weakest tracks on the album! There is some killer tunes on this badboy!

is it really, really one of the weakest songs on the album. I hear that thrown around a lot about new singles released on new albums. If it is then this is going to be one monster album. I've always loved Trixter and in concert they so much fun back in the day on their Hear tour opening for KISS. the girlfirend I had at the time became a fan during the show.

Marvelous 3 and Danger Danger!!!? Sounds like a match made in heaven to me. Making it awfully difficult to resist checking this one out before it arrives in the mail!

Funny to see Tyketto invade the Trixter thread after a Trixter discussion broke out in their thread. As I said before, if the rest of Tyketto's new one is equal to Faithless I would buy it.

From the clips I've heard from both albums then I'll be getting the Trixter and not the Tyketto. Trixter seem to me to have made the shift from their old sound to a modern style pretty well, and there sound like some great tunes on it. The Tyketto sounds patchy to me, and they kinda sound like b-sides from their earlier stuff...

From the clips I've heard from both albums then I'll be getting the Trixter and not the Tyketto. Trixter seem to me to have made the shift from their old sound to a modern style pretty well, and there sound like some great tunes on it. The Tyketto sounds patchy to me, and they kinda sound like b-sides from their earlier stuff...

I hate to say this but those samples didnt do too much for me.

'Tattoos & Misery' sounded like one of the stronger tracks to me, along with 'Machine', 'Ride', 'Physical Attraction', 'Coolest Thing' and 'Walk With A Stranger' - the rest were kind of meh.

Oh and the lead off track sounded like the biggest filler ive heard all year.......what are they thinking with that??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Audio-Machine/dp/B007MTIN6U/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1332764197&sr=301-2

I hate to say this but those samples didnt do too much for me.

'Tattoos & Misery' sounded like one of the stronger tracks to me, along with 'Machine', 'Ride', 'Physical Attraction', 'Coolest Thing' and 'Walk With A Stranger' - the rest were kind of meh.

Oh and the lead off track sounded like the biggest filler ive heard all year.......what are they thinking with that??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Audio-Machine/dp/B007MTIN6U/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1332764197&sr=301-2

Drag Me Down could drag the whole thing down, brutal filler from that sample. I hope it's simply an intro to an all great track. The rest sounds alright, not sure I'll get it, but I still love the Tattoos and Misery tune.