Tyketto

Jeff

Frontiers Records is proud to announce the release of the first new album in 18 years from New Jersey rockers Tyketto. 'Dig In Deep' is due out on April 20th in Europe and April 24th in North America and features the original line-up of Danny Vaughn (lead vocals), Brooke St. James (lead guitar/backing vocals), Jimi Kennedy (bass/backing vocals) and Michael Clayton (drums/backing vocals). With recent appearances at Sweden Rock, Download, Firefest, Hard Rock Hell and Hard in Rio, the band realized they still had a huge fan base worldwide and the timing was perfect for a new album.

The first single, "Faithless", can be exclusively streamed on Frontiers Records' web radio now at www.frontiers.it/webradio.

Dig In Deep' track listing:

01. Faithless

02. Love To Love

03. Here's Hoping It Hurts

04. Battle Lines

05. The Fight Left In Me

06. Evaporate

07. Monday

08. Dig In Deep

09. Sound Off

10. Let This One Slide

11. This Is How We Say Goodbye

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin forward to it but I'm not a big fan of the album cover.

Same band that had this brutal cover

b_45710_Tyketto-Shine-1995.jpg

New cover doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Lookin forward to it but I'm not a big fan of the album cover.

Same band that had this brutal cover

b_45710_Tyketto-Shine-1995.jpg

New cover doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Haha yeah Shine was worse but not a big fan of the new one but its still not as bad as the new Bangalore Choir cover.

Can't wait for this. Haven't seen the album cover, but the album title is terrible. 'Dig In Deep?' Really? Why not just call it "This album has a really gay name" and stop beating around the bush.

All nonsense aside, though, dying to hear this mofo. Crossing my fingers, toes and even ass-cheeks, hoping it's great.

:jump::jump::jump:

Ha ha ha ... ! The talk is about Danny Vaughn and long-lost MJ is back !!! :P

Welcome back !!! :drink:

:jump::jump::jump:

Ha ha ha ... ! The talk is about Danny Vaughn and long-lost MJ is back !!! :P

Welcome back !!! :drink:

:tumbsup:

Yea.... and she really had a lot to say... huh..?

There is no leaks. For those that do not know...I am better known as "The Metal Madman", and host "The Metal Madman Radio Show" which can be heard every Wednesday from 7-10 PM EST.

I also do CD reviews for a well known site under an alias because my show is pretty wild, and outrageous which leaves some people wanting to be biased of my opinions.

Obviously having a radio show, and doing CD reviews I wind up getting advanced promos from most of the known record labels....in this day in age it's almost always watermarked mp3's.

You can find me at the following locations

http://www.facebook.com/themetalmadman (personal facebook)

http://www.facebook.com/themetalmadmanshow (radio show facebook)

http://www.themetalmadman.com (official website)

http://www.twitter.com/themetalmadman (official twitter)

MADMANSHOW2012.jpg

Good God what happened to this band? The new album is weak! Did all the band members lose their BALLS? The new TRIXTER blows it away! Never thought I'd be saying that!

I'll take the good with the bad. I was hopeful that this would be good (and will still decide for myself) but doubtful. However, the fact that the new Trixter CD is delightful to your ears is delightful to my ears.

I hope I like this more than DM above. I love this band and really like most of what Danny has done since so I had high hopes especially with the original lineup involved. I'm still looking forward to it and hopefully I'm not to letdown even though I don't expect Don't Come Easy but was just hoping for maybe an updated version of the first two albums. To me Tesla has done it better than anyone else with updating their sound but still keeping much of what was great about them in the early days.

Only hope they still make the European club tour !!! A show was announced for May in Lisbon and then cancelled.

Rumours say that it could happen later this year.

I like Faithless. I would consider grabbing this one if the rest of the cd is of comparable quality.

And I can't wait for Trixter's latest. I love every post Trixter outfit Steve Brown has been involved with. Hoping he'll blend his catchy as hell modern power pop melodies with classic Trixter!