Amy Winehouse dead of drug overdose.

Pretty much a self-fulfilling prophecy here.

Sad, but as Dan said....

I'm sure it'll be a lesson to future generations.... :rolleyes:

At the risk of sounding like an utter douche, I can't really bring myself to find much sympathy for a one hit wonder who chose the crack pipe over her music career...

You mess with the bull, you get the horn.

I don't feel sad or bad for these people, they do it to themselves.

Yep, as others have said - not surprised and don't care! :whistle:

(Much sadder news coming from Norway, people who didn't deserve their fate at all.)

The whole Norway thing has been my main bone of contention on Facebook, that people are all putting up RIP statuses for this waste of life, and nobody even mentioned all the innocent lives that were lost the day or two before.

Sickens me that a celebrity who destroyed her own life is apparently worth more than all those innocent lives who died through no fault of their own.

The whole Norway thing has been my main bone of contention on Facebook, that people are all putting up RIP statuses for this waste of life, and nobody even mentioned all the innocent lives that were lost the day or two before.

Sickens me that a celebrity who destroyed her own life is apparently worth more than all those innocent lives who died through no fault of their own.

well said

Its a sad waste and yes she did it to herself. She is now dead and should rest in peace.

She looked no different to a corpse the last year of her life anyway, so I'm surprised anyone actually noticed she was dead?

She looked no different to a corpse the last year of her life anyway, so I'm surprised anyone actually noticed she was dead?

Yeah, she was hideous.

Personally I hope Doherty's not far behind.

I never really knew much about the girl aside from the fact that she recorded some of the worst music I have heard on the radio and then inspired some Aussie girl to do the same and win an equal amount of Aussie awards that Winehouse did internationally. I was still surprised by the news, though. I must admit, the shots I saw of her recently - no respect to the deceased - painted a picture that she was still sexually interesting.

Whatever the case, R.I.P. to the girl. And yeah, not sure if there's another thread on it, but the Norway thing in incredibly awful. Cannot possibly fathom what he might have been thinking. Is it true the maximum sentence someone serves in Norway is 21 years and he'll be out in his early 50's, no matter what happens?

Whatever the case, R.I.P. to the girl. And yeah, not sure if there's another thread on it, but the Norway thing in incredibly awful. Cannot possibly fathom what he might have been thinking. Is it true the maximum sentence someone serves in Norway is 21 years and he'll be out in his early 50's, no matter what happens?

Apparently, "those who continue to pose a danger to society can be detained longer". Thank f*** for that!

Apparently, "those who continue to pose a danger to society can be detained longer". Thank f*** for that!

Yeah, but you know he'll read books for 21 years and be polite and everyone will think he's so nice so he'll get out in 21 years.

Congrats Amy Winehouse on 5 days of sobriety. :anon:

:rofl2: Oooooooohhhh, that is COLD, brother. :rofl:

Amy Winehouse's family believes she died from alcohol withdrawal

(CBS) Amy Winehouse's cause of death won't be known for weeks, pending toxicology tests, but the singer's family reportedly believes she died from alcohol withdrawal.

A source close to Winehouse's family told Britain's The Sun that Winehouse ignored her doctor's advice to cut down on her heavy drinking gradually and instead stopped drinking entirely.

The singer's family believes that it was too much of a shock to her system, the unnamed source added.

"Abstinence gave her body such a fright, they thought it was eventually the cause of her death," the source said.

The Sun reports that her father, Mitch Winehouse, dismissed reports that his daughter had gone on a 72-hour bender before her death, and said in his eulogy at her funeral that he believed the opposite happened.

"He said doctors had told Amy to gradually reduce her intake of alcohol and to avoid bingeing at all costs. Amy told him she couldn't do that. It was all or nothing and she gave up completely," the family source told the paper, adding, "Mitch said the shock of giving up, after everything she had been through over a bad few years, was just too much for her to take."

Winehouse was found dead in her London home on Saturday, at age 27. An autopsy was conducted Monday but the cause of death remains unexplained. The coroner is looking for toxicology tests, which take several weeks, to provide more information.

Too Soon?? :whistle:

Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse' s funeral with a

beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.

Can all those mourners outside Amy Winehouse's home please form

a line? It's what she would've wanted.

What was Amy Winehouse's biggest hit? Her last one!

McDonalds have released the Amy Winehouse McValue Meal. Just

Coke and Ice.

Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, Jimmi Hendrix, Ian Curtis, Jim

Morrison, Janis Joplin all died at 27. Justin Bieber turns 27 in 2021.

Just be patient.

Amy Winehouse seriously should've known where to draw the line,

I guess on the coffee table wasn't such a good idea.

:rofl2: