My Very First Time!

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

Hey you pervs! I just finished busting open my very first box of 7.62x39 for my CZ-858, and here's a picture to prove it.

IMG_0016.jpg

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be allowed to have one of those...

And even if I was allowed... it probably wouldn't be a good idea anyways... :dance::brutal_36:

NICE :bowdown: ! I've got an AK-47 myself (actually my father's, but close enough), as well as an assortment of handguns, and thus fancy myself quite prepared for societal collapse/Armageddon/zombie plague....and, yes, I do have a supply of tin foil hats as well, just in case!

:yikes: I've never shot anything more powerful than a .22 caliber rifle.

I'm wondering :wtf: you wanna do with it ? Kill rabbits ?? :unsure:

saweet ! :)

So...the way to the Widda's heart is through high caliber weaponry. Who knew? :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Nice one....did you pick it up online or at your local gunshop? If online where? I'm looking to pick up something along those lines myself...

Are you referring to the rifle? It's a CZ 858--I'm sure you know, but I thought I should clarify for everyone else--and I bought it from a bloke in Ontario. If you're not already a member on CanadianGunNutz.com I suggest you join. There are plenty of good deals posted daily. The crate of ammo I bought from Reliable when they had their Christmas sale.

To everyone else, I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I sorta posted this thread and promptly jogged off. I've been caught up in firearms and shooting in the last month. It's far more addictive than I had anticipated.

Nice one....did you pick it up online or at your local gunshop? If online where? I'm looking to pick up something along those lines myself...

Are you referring to the rifle? It's a CZ 858--I'm sure you know, but I thought I should clarify for everyone else--and I bought it from a bloke in Ontario. If you're not already a member on CanadianGunNutz.com I suggest you join. There are plenty of good deals posted daily. The crate of ammo I bought from Reliable when they had their Christmas sale.

To everyone else, I'm sorry for not replying earlier. I sorta posted this thread and promptly jogged off. I've been caught up in firearms and shooting in the last month. It's far more addictive than I had anticipated.

Thanks for the info....I'll check out CanadianGunNutz....

And expensive.