My Family Stickers on Cars

JC_AOR

I also hate looking at a Hippy's car.. You know the ones. Their cars are covered in bumper stickers..

SAVE THE PLANET, FUR HURTS, WICCAN ON BOARD,NO NUKES, GO GREEN, and that annoying Christian fish that has legs and says DARWIN in it..

Try and sell your car asshole.. :2up::2up::2up:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hate looking at a Hippy's car.. You know the ones. Their cars are covered in bumper stickers..

SAVE THE PLANET, FUR HURTS, WICCAN ON BOARD,NO NUKES, GO GREEN, and that annoying Christian fish that has legs and says DARWIN in it..

Try and sell your car asshole.. :2up::2up::2up:

Speaking of those "fish" stickers I saw one recently that had the fish and in the fish it said chips. :)

My fave fish is one I got years ago: The satan fish. Complete with horns and a tail...

Saw another car today with these annoying things. A tan SUV...On top of these stickers... The tag said "5GR8KDZ" :lame: . "Get over yourself already". :fu:

That is the worst.

First off 5 kids!! Time to have some plumbing reworked...

And

If you have to advertise that your kids are great, they more than likely ain't.

Lastly:

Out here in Seattle that "vanity" plate would run you about $50 a year. I could think of many better uses for the $$$$$$.

Hey now... I have "vanity" plates on both of my cars. Music related of course.

The Santa Fe has... "BLKHRTS"

The Chevy has "KIX"

for my 2 favorite bands... Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and KIX (of course).

• My Little Pony

Saw another car today with these annoying things. A tan SUV...On top of these stickers... The tag said "5GR8KDZ" :lame: . "Get over yourself already". :fu:

That is the worst.

And

Lastly:

Out here in Seattle that "vanity" plate would run you about $50 a year. I could think of many better uses for the $$$$$$.

The Chevy has "KIX"

I didn't know you like KIX.

That is the worst.

And

Lastly:

The Chevy has "KIX"

:rofl:

That is the worst.

And

Lastly:

The Chevy has "KIX"

I have to second that...too funny!

:rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though Dave, that is cool. Did you ever wonder how many people think you are a big Kix cereal fan?

That is the worst.

And

Lastly:

The Chevy has "KIX"

That was good!! :rofl2:

• 2 months later...

I saw one earlier this week with Washington State plates that had the stick mom and 2 stick kids. You could see where the stick dad had been but he had apparently been peeled off leaving only a faint outline where he used to be.

I saw one earlier this week with Washington State plates that had the stick mom and 2 stick kids. You could see where the stick dad had been but he had apparently been peeled off leaving only a faint outline where he used to be.

:rofl2:

I bet on his car, it's a man stick figure with a girl stick figure with big boobs.

:rofl2:

I bet on his car, it's a man stick figure with a girl stick figure with big boobs.

That's great! :tumbsup: I never thought of that!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Metal Mark

I saw one today that was quite disturbing :screwy:

It was a big paw print and inside it said I KISS MY DOG ON THE LIPS.

Dogs have lips? :blink:

I saw two of those the other week. I like doggies, but yuck!

believe it or not but I saw a study that proved a dog's mouth was cleaner than a humans mouth. I would have lost that bet.

They've been saying that for years, but Having a dog lick your face after he licked his balls is still gross..

• 5 months later...

I was behind some kinda fancy rich-kid sports car at a red light the other day with a sticker on the back that said (in big pink letters) "YIELD TO THE PRINCESS." I'm like, "Oh really? F*ck you, Princess."

I didn't see what the driver looked like but I would bet my last nickel she probably looked like one of those damn "Jersey Shore" skanks.

I was behind some kinda fancy rich-kid sports car at a red light the other day with a sticker on the back that said (in big pink letters) "YIELD TO THE PRINCESS." I'm like, "Oh really? F*ck you, Princess."

I didn't see what the driver looked like but I would bet my last nickel she probably looked like one of those damn "Jersey Shore" skanks.

"Jersey Whores" you mean.Those sperm lovin' skanks need a good dose of baseball bat to the side of the head to permanently shut them up.

"Jersey Whores" you mean.Those sperm lovin' skanks need a good dose of baseball bat to the side of the head to permanently shut them up.

Jersey Whore like Amy Fisher???

Amy Fisher was a Long Island Whore, not a Jersey Whore. Even Jersey has standards. :lol:

Amy Fisher was a Long Island Whore, not a Jersey Whore. Even Jersey has standards. :lol:

:rofl2: Damn your right! She was a LONG Island Whore! :rofl2:

If you're single would it be OK to just put the one stick figure on the window? :wacko:

Well... actually, I heard that was a good way to pick up chicks.

• My Little Pony

If you're single would it be OK to just put the one stick figure on the window? :wacko:

How's that working out for you?

Pretty well... except when I have my wife in the passenger seat. :whistle:

Oh... and my son did ask why I pealed his sticker and his mom's sticker off the car. I just told him it was obstructing my view. :popcorn:

• My Little Pony

Pretty well... except when I have my wife in the passenger seat. :whistle:

Oh... and my son did ask why I pealed his sticker and his mom's sticker off the car. I just told him it was obstructing my view. :popcorn:

I s'pose that's not entirely untrue. ;)