My Family Stickers on Cars

JC_AOR

When I want that effect I usually put suction cups on the hands and feet of my family and stick em on the outside of the window (I hate those little marks suction cups leave on the inside of the car, on the outside they're no problem easy to get to and clean off).

Always gets loads of attention as I drive around and I like to think it makes some kind of a "statement". They don't put up much of a fuss, but they have appreciated the warm drinks afterwards, especially with temperatures around zero most of the time right now.

I want to be part of your family for a day. I like being stuck on things, and I like warm drinks. And I like feeling like I belong. All these combined = me wishing to be a part of your car family. Please.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my (Type of dog). Who fuckin' cares... :2up:

When I took graphics shop in high school, I wanted to print up a bunch of stickers with a picture of a screw on them, just so I could go through the mall parking lot and cover up the "heart" on every "I (Heart) My..." bumper sticker I saw with a screw, thus making them read "I screw my dog," "I screw my cat," "I screw my horse," "I screw the NY Giants," or whatever.

Unfortunately, this diabolical but brilliant plan was ultimately foiled by the shop teacher, who didn't think the idea was nearly as funny as I did. :(

Keef!

Your a brilliant Bastard... You should get them printed up anyway...

When I took graphics shop in high school, I wanted to print up a bunch of stickers with a picture of a screw on them, just so I could go through the mall parking lot and cover up the "heart" on every "I (Heart) My..." bumper sticker I saw with a screw, thus making them read "I screw my dog," "I screw my cat," "I screw my horse," "I screw the NY Giants," or whatever.

Unfortunately, this diabolical but brilliant plan was ultimately foiled by the shop teacher, who didn't think the idea was nearly as funny as I did. :(

~In my best Homer Simpson voice~ "Your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter." :homer:

When I want that effect I usually put suction cups on the hands and feet of my family and stick em on the outside of the window (I hate those little marks suction cups leave on the inside of the car, on the outside they're no problem easy to get to and clean off).

Always gets loads of attention as I drive around and I like to think it makes some kind of a "statement". They don't put up much of a fuss, but they have appreciated the warm drinks afterwards, especially with temperatures around zero most of the time right now.

I want to be part of your family for a day. I like being stuck on things, and I like warm drinks. And I like feeling like I belong. All these combined = me wishing to be a part of your car family. Please.

:lol:

Let him. Go on, please let him. Then take photos and post them on here.

~In my best Homer Simpson voice~ "Your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter." :homer:

ALways wanted to do the same with that red circle with the slash through it. You know the "buster".

Would be cool to slap that on all the Harley Davidson stickers on the soccer mom's Escalades and all those stupid FOX stickers, or Hello Kitties or those damn Calvins pissing on everything...

Saw one today that made me puke a little bit in my mouth:

This saying in a dog bone "I Love My Grand Dogs." WTF!!!! You mean your son or daughter did it with a dog and had puppie/kids or your kids kids are just fugly??? Or do you really consider your kids' PETS their kids!? :screwy:

Got behind a big Ford pickup today with a sticker in the back window that said "Cowboy Up!"...and of course the driver had a big ol' cowboy hat on. I wanted to take a pic of it and post it here. I've been paying more attention to whats on peoples windows since this thread started. :lol:

Ive just started seeing these around. I already want to punch these people! If i ever see a My family car combined with those stupid flowers and deer horns im gonna blow it up.

Something also confuses me? Ive never ever seen this crap for sale! Is there a Jerk Shop somewhere where all these people shop?

• My Little Pony

Something also confuses me? Ive never ever seen this crap for sale! Is there a Jerk Shop somewhere where all these people shop?

This is true. I s'pose you have to know where to look. And, to know where to look, I s'pose you have to be that type of person. Just thank the Maker you're not that type of person.

Speaking of making a person throw up a little, it is not a sticker but perhaps even worse. Is hanging a pair of balls in a sack off your bumper becoming a trend in other parts of the country/world?

Who would want to do this, The Honor Student maybe?

Is this an attempt by these people to make up for what they wish they had, a big set of balls?

swettyballs.jpg

Speaking of making a person throw up a little, it is not a sticker but perhaps even worse. Is hanging a pair of balls in a sack off your bumper becoming a trend in other parts of the country/world?

Is this an attempt by these people to make up for what they wish they had, a big set of balls?

swettyballs.jpg

Yea these are all over out West too, on the same Escalade as the giant Harley Davidson sticker...

Absolutely stupid and here is an obvious reason why: YOU HAVE A 10,000 POUND CADILLAC WITH 30" CHROME SPINNER WHEELS AND THEN YOU ADD A PAIR OF "BALLS" THE SIZE OF GOLF BALLS...

Are those actual size or does your ride have a roid problem?

swettyballs.jpg

Maybe the car is owned by a soccer mom wishing she had a set bouncing off her chin..

:lol: We should definitely hug.

Ive just started seeing these around. I already want to punch these people! If i ever see a My family car combined with those stupid flowers and deer horns im gonna blow it up.

There's dozens of on-line shops selling these things. They're probably making a shit load of cash from it as well.

There's dozens of on-line shops selling these things. They're probably making a shit load of cash from it as well.

Id rather throw my money at ugly people..

• My Little Pony

I do... throw money at ugly people. It's actually quite liberating.

I do... throw money at ugly people. It's actually quite liberating.

or in your case.. self harm.

AHHH wit.

Who would have thought that this thread gets 44 replies ?? :lol:

• My Little Pony

Who would have thought that this thread gets 44 replies ?? :lol:

I'm gonna suggest not you. But, really, it's so easy for us to get off-topic that it never surprises me.

While picking my son up from school today I noticed a light blue mini van right in front of me that had these "my family stickers". I was horrified to find out it was one of my son's best friends. It also happened to be the guy I usually coach basketball with. I'm starting to hate these things even more since this thread started.

I don't really care what people put on their vehicles.....those stick figures are so small I would have to smash into the back end of a car to notice them....I just hate vans & SUVs on principle because they always seem to be driven by morons and with their tinted windows they are like moving walls that you can't see thru or around...

I don't really care what people put on their vehicles.....those stick figures are so small I would have to smash into the back end of a car to notice them....I just hate vans & SUVs on principle because they always seem to be driven by morons and with their tinted windows they are like moving walls that you can't see thru or around...

I drive an SUV...do you hate me? :nyanya:;)

Saw another car today with these annoying things. A tan SUV...On top of these stickers... The tag said "5GR8KDZ" :lame: . "Get over yourself already". :fu:

Saw another car today with these annoying things. A tan SUV...On top of these stickers... The tag said "5GR8KDZ" :lame: . "Get over yourself already". :fu:

That is the worst.

First off 5 kids!! Time to have some plumbing reworked...

And

If you have to advertise that your kids are great, they more than likely ain't.

Lastly:

Out here in Seattle that "vanity" plate would run you about $50 a year. I could think of many better uses for the $$$$$$.