The "(Name of Band) SUCKS" Thread

Fat Freddy

OK folks, this is sorta the same idea as the thread IzzyRyder started, but here you can bash on any band you want.

The rules: Bash only one band per post. Fans of the band being bashed, please don't get all hurt and start posting rebuttals, as this strictly in fun. Just let it fly!! It's very therapeutic!!

I'll start....

DREAM THEATER GOBBLES GOAT NUTSACK.

(Phew) I've been holding that in for WAY too long.

OK, who's next?

I like this thread, can I have another go?

Bring it on!

Def Leppard

F#@k you used to be awesome but what the f@#k happened to you?

Joe can't sing for shit and the band has basically sucked since Phil Collen and Vivian Campbell have been in the band together. How can this be the same band that recorded the first three albums. Oh yeah it's not the same band. Vivian used to kill with Dio and wrote some of the great metal riffs of all time but now he's playing pop and Phil Collen please put your shirt back on as you're not 20 years old anymore.

DREAM THEATER GOBBLES GOAT NUTSACK.

(Phew) I've been holding that in for WAY too long.

Good shout!

Nickelback - spewing out sonic turds since 1995.

Robert Plant and his fuckin' folk music mix of vomit,come on Robert give us some fuckin' rock you old c**nt.

:rofl2:

I really like his 'Band Of Joy' album, some really cool tunes, with a couple that wouldn't have been out of place on Led Zepp III to be honest. I know what you mean though about him seriously 'giving it some large' again though ;)

Robert Plant and his fuckin' folk music mix of vomit,come on Robert give us some fuckin' rock you old c**nt.

:rofl2:

I really like his 'Band Of Joy' album, some really cool tunes, with a couple that wouldn't have been out of place on Led Zepp III to be honest. I know what you mean though about him seriously 'giving it some large' again though ;)

I don't mind a few of the tracks but come the fuck on Rob my man as Twisted Fuckin' Sister said"I Wanna Rock"

Isn't this FUN gang?? :lol:

SLAUGHTER.

Worst. F*cking. Band. EVER. Mark Slaughter has the most ANNOYING, IRRITATING WHINY VOICE ever. He should consult a surgeon and get whatever is stuck up his nasal cavities removed.

The BulletBoys are the one of the worst examples of prefabricated, cookie cutter corporate rock crap ever to walk on God's green Earth.

Trixter

Yet another (there are many many more) completely useless bands that gave the whole genre a really bad name. File under 'W' for WANK (or 'Wubbish)

Wubbish

Elmer_Fudd_A_Wild_Hare.jpg

"Wook! Wubbish twacks!"

AEROSMITH!

You fucking old bastards, have been driving me fucking potty for years!

Go back to the fucking retirement home for lame fucking shit!

:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up: