The "(Name of Band) SUCKS" Thread

Fat Freddy

Most bands names that end with, or contain either a 'KK' or 'XX' or worse case scenario, both, i.e Stikkky Fixx, Foxy Roxx, Raw Trixx, Side Kixx, Sukk My Dixx (I'll exclude Crazy Lixx as they are excellent)

U ALL SUKK COXX

And bands that have two definite words, each capitalized, yet not separated, like FarCry...

Am I taking this too far?

Uncle Petey will kick your ass ;)

..or the fact that I haven't even heard his band?

That's just plain Sacrilegious. Have you been living under a large rock?

--back when High Gear was released, I just interpreted everyone's reviews as obligated accolades for a fellow HH member and friend.

err No! - The acolades were given because it actually deserved it and no other reason. If you'd have heard 'High Gear' then that would be apparent. Credit where credit is due. No one said 'High Gear' was perfect and I know for a fact that if there were any criticisms of it, Pete is big enough to take them on the chin and take the comments on board for the next chapter. No band is perfect and hopefully, learn and grow with each release.

This thread makes me sad... :(

• My Little Pony

--back when High Gear was released, I just interpreted everyone's reviews as obligated accolades for a fellow HH member and friend.

No band is perfect

Jez, I think you should apologize.

No band is perfect

Jez, I think you should apologize.

That is exactly what I meant, Jez seems to enjoy hurting me. :crying:

Van Halen:

Seriously guys, wtf? Does no one else hear it? So the guy can play guitar well. Wow, no one else can do that! Don't you actually need good songs to be part of a good band, though? Fucking rubbish, rubbish band and the single most over-rated band of the genre. I will never understand these clowns at all. If writing 9 fillers for every nice piece of music you contribute to society was an anal gland these guys would be an anal gland.

• My Little Pony

Van Halen:

Seriously guys, wtf? Does no one else hear it? So the guy can play guitar well. Wow, no one else can do that! Don't you actually need good songs to be part of a good band, though? Fucking rubbish, rubbish band and the single most over-rated band of the genre. I will never understand these clowns at all. If writing 9 fillers for every nice piece of music you contribute to society was an anal gland these guys would be an anal gland.

I actually kinda agree with you here.

Wow! If I had a penny for all the times I agreed with Geoff, I'd have... well, I'd still be poor.

Van Halen:

Wow! If I had a penny for all the times I agreed with Geoff, I'd have... well, I'd still be poor.

Have you freaks never heard the 'S/T', 'Women & Children First', '1984' or '5150'. A whole abundance of good songs on those four albums alone and a good few on the others aswell.

Van Halen:

Have you freaks never heard the 'S/T', 'Women & Children First', '1984' or '5150'. A whole abundance of good songs on those four albums alone and a good few on the others aswell.

Yeah. How can you not love 'Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love'? It's the epitome of melodic hard rock.

Van Halen:

Don't leave FUCK out of there as well as that is a great great album and can't see Geoff not liking "Top of the World", "Right Now", "Poundcake" or "Runaround" but then again he might hate them.

Van Halen:

Yeah. How can you not love 'Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love'? It's the epitome of melodic hard rock.

That's one of the ones in every ten. ;)

KID ROCK!! :2up:

Fuck you! You RAP/COUNTRY/ROCK wanna be.. You look like a rat that drowned in the sewer....

You suck!

Your music sucks

Your band sucks

That one goes without saying! I heard him once on a WWF programme and that was enough to tell me I never wanted to hear him again.

When Kid Rock first came along about ten years ago, I remember thinking "this guy is for kids who are too young, or too dumb, to remember David Lee Roth."

Speaking of which... I love DLR era Van Halen, but I would sooner masturbate with a cheese grater than ever listen to a Van Hagar album.

• My Little Pony

I always masturbate with a cheese grater while listening to my Stevie Nicks albums.

Okay...

I don't know what that has to do with this thread, but good on ya.

I was on a website last night and I had $20 worth of CDs I really wanted, but to get free shipping I needed to spend $30, or spend $50 and get free shipping plus 20% off the order. So what did I do? Filled up my cart with 2 David Lee Roth CDs (His first two) and 4 or 5 Van Halen CDs (none above us$4)! :lol: They'll probably go straight to the trade list, but why not for that price? I have heard most if not all of them through my mate many years ago, but I'll unleash them upon fresh ears again and see what happens. :)

As you were.

I was on a website last night and I had $20 worth of CDs I really wanted, but to get free shipping I needed to spend $30, or spend $50 and get free shipping plus 20% off the order. So what did I do? Filled up my cart with 2 David Lee Roth CDs (His first two) and 4 or 5 Van Halen CDs (none above us$4)! :lol: They'll probably go straight to the trade list, but why not for that price? I have heard most if not all of them through my mate many years ago, but I'll unleash them upon fresh ears again and see what happens. :)

As you were.

I love you. :D

• 2 months later...

Fuck you! You RAP/COUNTRY/ROCK wanna be.. You look like a rat that drowned in the sewer....

You suck!

Your music sucks

Your band sucks

That one goes without saying! I heard him once on a WWF programme and that was enough to tell me I never wanted to hear him again.

He started off with shitty rap/rock, went to "singing" with the help of autotune, and now plays other peoples' songs with his own lyrics...

EPIC FAIL

You suck!

Your music sucks

Your band sucks

He started off with shitty rap/rock, went to "singing" with the help of autotune, and now plays other peoples' songs with his own lyrics...

EPIC FAIL

After hearing his latest release he thinks he's Bob Seger now. The guy has never been original and never will be.

Stevie Nicks always masturbates to me whenever I use a cheese grater.

Okay...

No kidding. WTH Keef??? :unsure:

Stevie Nicks always masturbates to me whenever I use a cheese grater.

Okay...

No kidding. WTH Keef??? :unsure:

Purple monkey dishwasher.... :pimp:

• 1 month later...

Vinnie Vincent Invasion.

What. The. Fuck?