The "(Name of Band) SUCKS" Thread

Fat Freddy

Dear AC/DC, Metallica, and Ozzy,

While you have quite a collection of music and fans worldwide, you are the reason I cannot listen to radio. Your songs are over played to the point where I went from changing the channel when your songs came on, to forgetting about radio all together. Actually, aside from old Metallica, I really don't find much of your music that great anyway. In fact, I should put any cd's I own of yours on my trade list.

Regards,

Jeff

Hey. If any of you are looking for any early Christmas gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Green Day, piece of shit band, right here tonight. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber where ever the f*ck they are with all the other piece of shit bands, and I want them brought right here...with a big ribbon on each of their heads! I want to look Green Day straight in the eye, and I want to tell them what cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack's of monkey shit they are! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

While you have quite a collection of music and fans worldwide, you are the reason I cannot listen to radio. Your songs are over played to the point where I went from changing the channel when your songs came on, to forgetting about radio all together. Actually, aside from old Metallica, I really don't find much of your music that great anyway. In fact, I should put any cd's I own of yours on my trade list.

Regards,

Jeff

But how can you love Sleaze not appreciate old school AC/DC?

Sure there's the overplayed songs from Highway to Hell and Back in Black but the album tracks from the Bon Scott era and the underrated Flick of the Switch disc still kick my ass.

Regards,

Jeff

Sure there's the overplayed songs from Highway to Hell and Back in Black but the album tracks from the Bon Scott era and the underrated Flick of the Switch disc still kick my ass.

Got to agree with Jeff on that one.....between the radio and the fact that I played them to death back in the day, I haven't even bothered to replace my vinyl/cassettes of their music with CDs...as a matter of fact I don't own a single AC/DC release on CD... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I'm not sure what my problem is with these bands. I used to like AC/DC and Metallica (never into Ozzy that much) but after hearing them over and over and over again I get bored with it, then I became annoyed with the bands themselves for some reason.

Regards,

Jeff

Got to agree with Jeff on that one.....between the radio and the fact that I played them to death back in the day, I haven't even bothered to replace my vinyl/cassettes of their music with CDs...as a matter of fact I don't own a single AC/DC release on CD... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Ditto. 'Highway To Hell' and 'Back In Black' are classic albums, but I have never replaced my cassettes and I'm in no rush to do so. Not sure why as the songs are great, but I never really fancy listening to them.

NELSON... these moppets were basically a "My First Rock Band" kit for twelve year old girls...

The Great Kat

:omg: WTF was that fucking noise - It certainly wasn't guitar playing girl. She girl makes CC sound like Eddie VH.

File under 'T' for Twash.

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon people! Only two pages of hatred? Surely there are OTHER bands who SUCK!! Bring it on!!!

• My Little Pony

FarCry

Bring us something original. And the guitarist can't play shit!

;)

Most bands names that end with, or contain either a 'KK' or 'XX' or worse case scenario, both, i.e Stikkky Fixx, Foxy Roxx, Raw Trixx, Side Kixx, Sukk My Dixx (I'll exclude Crazy Lixx as they are excellent)

U ALL SUKK COXX

• My Little Pony

Most bands names that end with, or contain either a 'KK' or 'XX' or worse case scenario, both, i.e Stikkky Fixx, Foxy Roxx, Raw Trixx, Side Kixx, Sukk My Dixx (I'll exclude Crazy Lixx as they are excellent)

U ALL SUKK COXX

And bands that have two definite words, each capitalized, yet not separated, like FarCry...

Am I taking this too far?

U ALL SUKK COXX

And bands that have two definite words, each capitalized, yet not separated, like FarCry...

Uncle Petey will kick your ass ;)

• My Little Pony

U ALL SUKK COXX

Yeah, probably. But I'm not sure what warrants an ass-kicking more: the fact that I'm insulting his band, albeit, in the spirit of fun, or the fact that I haven't even heard his band?

I would sooner be teabagged by Godzilla than ever listen to Pretty Boy Floyd again as long as I live.

U ALL SUKK COXX

..or the fact that I haven't even heard his band?

That's just plain Sacrilegious. Have you been living under a large rock?

• My Little Pony

U ALL SUKK COXX

I wouldn't say it's "large."

Honestly, and I mean no disrespect to anyone--you too, Uncle Petey!--back when High Gear was released, I just interpreted everyone's reviews as obligated accolades for a fellow HH member and friend. Since then, I FarCry hasn't really been on my mind, until recently. I will, however, correct the situation. I'm gonna find me some samples, get myself familiar, and make an honest decision.

U ALL SUKK COXX

--back when High Gear was released, I just interpreted everyone's reviews as obligated accolades for a fellow HH member and friend.

err No! - The acolades were given because it actually deserved it and no other reason. If you'd have heard 'High Gear' then that would be apparent. Credit where credit is due. No one said 'High Gear' was perfect and I know for a fact that if there were any criticisms of it, Pete is big enough to take them on the chin and take the comments on board for the next chapter. No band is perfect and hopefully, learn and grow with each release.

C'mon people, can we get back to the hatred and the suckage? Sheesh.

Oh well, guess it's up to me ... now who haven't I beaten up yet? Oh yeah...

FASTER PUSSYCAT...this band blows more ass than a bus load of judges on their way home from a Chili Cook-Off.